Most Hated NPC?

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate that dumb orc in Cheydinhaal i think and everytime you get near him he says "Buzz buzz buzz go away little fly" and even though you saved his worthless hide from being a daedra snack he has no respect for you. I put up without about 5 minutes of his crap before I just offed him right there.

Perhaps the most hated (and arguably the most annoying) NPC has got to be Glarthir, you know, the ecentric paranoid Wood Elf who almost always manages to find you while in Skingrad? The one who no matter where you go in Skingrad he always runs after you? I either just duck into "Colovian Traders" or "Hammer and Tongs", or try to avoid Skingrad altogether.

Perhaps the most hated (and arguably the most annoying) NPC has got to be Glarthir, you know, the ecentric paranoid Wood Elf who almost always manages to find you while in Skingrad? The one who no matter where you go in Skingrad he always runs after you? I either just duck into "Colovian Traders" or "Hammer and Tongs", or try to avoid Skingrad altogether.

Is that the one that wants you behind the chapel at midnight??? If so i hate the little squirt!!!! >:(

I did Glarthir's quest.At first I hope to discover some really big secret.

But Glarthir turns out to be a down right maniac.

The one that really get me sick is that inn keeper of a little village south of Chorrol.He lie to me and send someone to attack me at night.Although I know he will do it after I found many interesting evidence.And I'm glad to deal with him

They are some kind of worshipper of a unknown cult.I found a book in their chapel write in strange language have no idea what it is.

@HairyPokker

The whole town is part of a qust that starts in Chorrol.

I really hate Ulrich Leland, not for beeing corrupt but just for beeing a pessimist. Even at bruma, he was still acting rude towards my character.

@HairyPokker

The whole town is part of a qust that starts in Chorrol.

I really hate Ulrich Leland, not for beeing corrupt but just for beeing a pessimist. Even at bruma, he was still acting rude towards my character.

When does he show up at bruma??Isnt he in Cheydinhal??