Most Hated NPC?

The person who runs the Bruma mages guild. She's the only dumb person in the game without a reason for being dumb. Of course, it does make it funnier to play tricks on her.

Second is Phineas at the first edition. No matter how high his disposition is, he sounds like he hates you.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot believe it – twelve pages and no one mentioned the final fence of the thieve’s guild (sorry his name eludes me).

He’s never in the IC when you need him, always off somewhere else, and even when he’s around, he’ll only ‘fence’ for you at certain times of day or in certain places.

He’s the most elusive and most troublesome fence to track down, plus his merchantile skill is so high that unless you’re selling 4K+ armor / weapons to him, he’ll drastically cheat you out of what they are worth (around 4000 and you’ll get his max 1500 for them, so it’s moot).

I just lifted every item from the mage’s guild and fenced them to “Ongar”, obtaining about 3K in stolen goods and never once had to worry about finding any other fence in the game for any of the missions… not like it’s exceptionally hard. *hmmm*.

The citizens of Pell's Gate, sort of... They keep grinning like that, and "Welcome to Pell's Gate, friend!" You just know they're up to something, then you search their house, and one of them has a Nirnroot. Does that count as a conspiracy, obstructing the protagonist in pursuit of quests or something? There has to be more to it... So then one has to try pickpocketing, just to look, but they don't have anything special. So it would have to be the apparel/equipped weapons. And since they caught you trying to pickpocket them, you bring the wrath of justice down upon them. But before you can seriously examine all their normal-seeming equipment, the legion shows up. Oh, they say I'm crazy, try to lock me up, they do, but they have to be in on it as well! How else could they be walking down the road at that precise time!? I'm the only one who's NOT crazy! :woot:

...You know what that's like, right?

a 3 way tie by glathir yellow team champion and the count of cheydinals son

cause

1. glathir wants to kill innocient people and if you kill him before you finnish his quests the guards arrest you if i could put glathir in any place in the game including the nights of the nine and shivering isles i would put him up where you are in knights of nine questline when you complete the wayshires quest in the sky and make him forever falling from that point everywhere you go (with the corpses disapearing after the next one spawns)

2. yellow team champion i spent hours of trying to kill her in the arena bloodworks i even locked her in the red room once so she would stop making fun of whatever rank i was

3. son of the count cause he wont take no for a answer i wanted to save him so i could become a night of the thorn and get the cool staff but the whole time all he did was fall in the lava and complain :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

and yes logintodownload there is more to pells gate they are very trubbled cause of the umbra inncident

I Really HATE that master wizard the high elf b**** at the arcane uni

LOL yeah I really hate her too! Caranya! "I'm Caranya, master wizard and far too important to talk to you!" I always end up pick pocketing her then offing her a few times just before each quest I do ^^ Builds up my confidence a bit, even for the toughest quests!

Besides her, I hated the Battle Matron Ysabel Andronicus under the Arena, she's way too snobby!