Most Hated NPC?

I hate Almost Everyone in the game:

1: Sheogorath, you either love him or hate him, i hate him and love him ( "Daedric prince of order.... no Biscuits.... no wait Order")

2: glathar i went in the 3 sisters lodge had a sleep for 3 hours and BAM!! he was standing over me watching me!!

3: BigHead, Fork for BigHead?.... How about Grave for bighead?? sounds alot better!

4: Fimmion c`mon this dude is hungry 24/7! i gave him a sweet roll and he wants more!

5: Every Guard that goes "Dungheap" or "Orc Filth" one of those i think they say if you have a depostion of 0 - 10 if ya an Orc

6: EVERY SEPTIM! all they do is DIE martin dead, Uriel Dead, Tiber DEADER THAN A DOOR NAIL!!!

7: Gelnory, Treats you like Filth! and wants to KILL YOU!

8: All Dunmer!! they r SOOOO snobby they don`t even Dare! threaten me, i started a fist fight with the traveling Dunmer merchant cos he said HE`LL get nasty, i knocked him down in one punch!

9: The Prophet, He yaps yaps yaps! makes u wana get the Ak mod and fill him full of lead!

10: The Grey Fox! damn theif, he just drives me crazy when he says " Capital!" just makes me want to kill him!

And Everyone you meet in Crucible makes me want to get 28 and a bit Zombie mod to wipe out Every none Essentail person in Cryrodiil and SI

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate one of the priest in skingrad chapel cuz hes says something about i that im a low life

and i have things common whit the beggars or something like that dunno remember exacly.

Now hes taking a bath in his own blood at the altar of the nine MOUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(cough cough)MOUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :verymad:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I did Glarthir's quest.At first I hope to discover some really big secret.

But Glarthir turns out to be a down right maniac.

The one that really get me sick is that inn keeper of a little village south of Chorrol.He lie to me and send someone to attack me at night.Although I know he will do it after I found many interesting evidence.And I'm glad to deal with him

They are some kind of worshipper of a unknown cult.I found a book in their chapel write in strange language have no idea what it is.

Uhhh, I believe that is Hackdirt. And yes they are some king of a cult or something. Maybe you should go to Northern Goods & Trade and talk to Seed-Neeus and she will explain that her daughter Dar-Ma was last seen on her way there. The quest is called "Shadow Over Hackdirt"

Mine is the Lucien whatever (the dark brotherhood guy who comes to you after your first murder to ask you to join the dark brotherhood) because he made me kill Ocheeva, the Elf lady who starts with T, the rat, and all the Cheydinhal people in the Darkbrother Hood Sanctuary after I made friends with them. and let the vampire bite me. :blink: - OUCH!