Most Hated NPC?

A noble idiot at skingrad, The first time i played i walked up to him because he was like the first dude i saw in the game or something , He said that i belonged to the beggars and that he didn't have time for me. Then i downloaded a prison mod and now i punish him every day. Sometimes i kill him and reanimate him ,Then i torture him again and kills him , Then i resurrect him and kill him again. Then i get something to eat.

haha, what the hell..

i also want to know WTF that 'prison mod' is :blink:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lucien Lachance, from the Dark Brotherhood questline. When I had my Assassin's Creed character, I had to kill my Dark Family! I'm happy that male without a father was ripped apart by the higher-ranking assassins! But alas, I started anew. Now I'm a Gondorian RANGER! OH YEAH! UH-HUH!

All Fighter's Guild Porters!

The look at me funny and follow me around. They never say a damn word though. Sometimes I just want to turn around and stab them. I need a mod that lets me throw a porter through a window.

I agree. And they never eat or sleep. It's like they're some kind of dwemer robot construct with human skin. Their only function is to repair your armor. Couldn't they (bethesda) have put a smith in every guild basement who'd provide that service at normal working hours. And FOR FREE. I mean, as a member of the guild you should have some more benefits than simply a place to sleep. :mellow:

Maybe a mod idea?

Hmm....Most hated?? Hmmmmm......

Mazoga the Orc in Leyawin. I hated that pompus attitude of hers , "Say 'Yes! Sir Mazoga!'". I wanted to grab the nearest warhammer and play t-ball with her head!

Other than Adoring Fan!?!?!?!?!? :wallbash:

come on man thats like the only good answer the whole reason i built this machine is to bury the adoring fan in over 10,000 melons (well and i also wanted to top the 10,000 record ;) ) (i could also use some ideas on how to get arrows faster just PM me)

well lemme think. . . . . . . . . .

well that dumb agitha in the arena bloodworks angers the crap outta me i have killed her atleast 13 times whenever i was doing that quest because shes so freaking evil and everybodys always sucking up to her

:bomb_ie:

yeah i just really like this blowup ie smily

9 people

1. The guy in the dark brotherhood santuary who sells items. He always acts pissed and digusted at you.

2. The guy you had to fake his death in that Dark Brotherhood quest. I felt like killing him when the enforcer arrived.

3. Forgot what city, Bruma or Bravil maybe but that argonian who walks up to you, says hi, says her mother would like to see you, and leaves.

4. Similar to my third. I think some dark elf in the imperial city walked up to you for an introduction. It was annoying.

5. Guy who messed up the dark brotherhood. Reading his journal made me sick.

6. Drunk dark elf during the corrupt quest in Cheydinhall.

7. The nord guard of the man you tried to fake an accident on the second dark brotherhood quest. After sleeping in the imperial city septim hotel, he popped up in my room and started attacking me.

8. The crazy drunk guy in Chorrol for when you found out he had a twin.

9. That wierd guy you had to quest a lot with in the fighter's guild. Maglir or something, later joined the blackwood company.

Lucien Lachance is obviously annoying. You thought Adoring Fan was annoying? Check out the Dark Brotherhood's speaker. Ever wanted to go on a genocide and kill everyone? Wanted to be in a faction of your own? That's why I hate him also.