Most Hated NPC?

probably the guy from the arena who lets you fight in the arena..

The one that calls you an idiot. I hate him to. :verymad:

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy who sacrifices his mother in a Dark Brotherhood quest to get out of a gambling debt. I really wish that when you kill him Ocheeva actually asks how you screwed up such an easy mission so you could tell her off. He didn't deserve to live.

The sorceress who tortures people and creates the monsters guarding the Gates of Madness... and her apprentice for being essential so I couldn't kill her to make their studies dissappear.

Any and all civilians that run when you didn't get a deathblow with the first shot... and then you chase them through two city zones, having every NPC you've passed on your arse. One way or another I'm gonna slit your throat, die with some dignity man... Help!! Help!! I'm being attacked!! I am leaving my wife to die!! Help!! Help!!

Glarthir. Leave me the hell alone, your quest sucks and it is tedious and it clogs my quest log. Go take some medication and write crappy poetry about how noone understands you like a normal crazy person.

I agree with Raminus Polus. Is it my fault those stupid battlemages jumped

out directly in front of my master level 'Fingers of the Mountain' spell when I

told them all to stay back?

Personally, I despise Phintias, the bookseller. No matter if everyone else in the whole

world is nice to me (Bandits sometimes too), he still acts like a jerk.

The joys of console commands console me though. Put a bounty out on Glarthir

and boom, problem solved. Actually, that's not a bad mod idea. A way to actually

hire assassins to go after named NPCs. Hmm...

Same thing with Raminus, though he's essential, so they just beat him up.

I don't mind the crazy lady and her assistant that torture people, but if you dislike the assistant:

I don't know if you actually have to have done it, but if you get the info about the tears from

her during the 'kill the gatekeeper' quest and later tell Relmyna you had help, the sorceress figures it

out apparently. The assistant refuses to speak to you and insinuates that Relmyna did something horrible

to punish her.

I hate Hieronymus Lex. I enjoy watching Mage Scholars and Apprentice gang up on him and kick his ass. I hated him so much that his base ID was the first one I learned, so I could set him as unessential and kill him over and over again. I also dislike Glarthir and The Adoring Fan. It was so much fun in the 360 version to make a Mage Scholar chase him down and kill that Adoring Fan, who ran for dear life while every one else just watched.

• 1 month later...