World War II Mod Idea.

uberubernerd

I need a World War II mod that does a lot of things so i can have a reinactment of World War II

Features of the mod

Allows you to play a part as important World War II leaders to reinact the fall of adolf

Allows you to play as a soldier in any army

Free Mode: allows you to have a chance at ruling the world no matter whos side your on

Replaces the names of towns to simulate N-a-z-i germany and other areas too

gives guns to ever npc in the game and proper uniform depending what leader/army you are part of

changes the imperial city to N-a-z-i germany

summonable armies that attack any enemy nearby

TOTAL LAND OVERHAUL to simulate the areas of the U.S.A and Europe ect

World Leaders have special spells

controll where your army attacks and what is the next target of war

playable race mods that allow you to play as a soldier or a leader

Music Change to make war sound better

and possably more things

I'd have thought Fallout might be a better bet to mod for WW2. You also run into limitations on numbers of npc's moving at any one time in Oblivion, so unless the whole of WW2 is supposed to be one man against small groups of soldiers, you'll have a lot of frozen targets - hardly realistic. Edited by MarkInMKUK

I'd have thought Fallout might be a better bet to mod for WW2. You also run into limitations on numbers of npc's moving at any one time in Oblivion, so unless the whole of WW2 is supposed to be one man against small groups of soldiers, you'll have a lot of frozen targets - hardly realistic.

I am not really a fallout player i dont even know what that is. but when i mean armies i mean like armies of 10 people