Dog City (Denver)

rjhelms84

I love the idea of the city as an island. I always had an idea to make a small settlement on the top of a skyscraper, but it looks like you may have taken it to the next level. Looking forward to seeing and hearing more on this.

I had the same thought! No skyscrapers. Glad someone did this. I would help with it, if desired.

I had the same thought! No skyscrapers. Glad someone did this. I would help with it, if desired.

--What would you wanna help with? I've thought about adding a part 2, and unlocking more parts of the city.

• 3 weeks later...
I've released some new updates, since this came out. And I'm currently working on my next mod, Boulder Dome. The exteriors are mostly done now, so will be moving on to interiors. The mod will probably be released in a few months, or maybe not that long, since I work on it everyday.

• 2 months later...
can you help in this quest ? in the beginning of the quest Roger took all my weapons. In the end of the quest (in the vault) i killed both of personas. but where is my weapon, that had been taken from me in the beginning??

can you help in this quest ? in the beginning of the quest Roger took all my weapons. In the end of the quest (in the vault) i killed both of personas. but where is my weapon, that had been taken from me in the beginning??

Your weapons and gear are in the suitcase next to the rocket, where you first enter Denver. They've been there since you arrived!