I need some inspiration!

NextGenerationNOR

Hi there! I really like taking photos (or screenshots) at Fallout 3. But now I just dont know what to shoot (screenshot shooting :D ). Sooo I would love if any of you guys could tell me something funny, cool, or anything I can take a photo of in the game. I got some cool mods for different pose-photos (no ladies with not much clothes, sorry lol)

Well, I really need some inspiration :D

Thanks

• 1 month later...

or you could try to install some armor mods or a enclave commander play a game take some snaps ( or even better record your game using Frapps or something like that and take shots from the movie file you got

i myself like a good power armor mod with some nice weapons clearing out raiders or Enclave troops or taking out a group of Imperial Japanese from of one of my mods

hope this helped

you could also go to www.Deviantart.com and do a search for Fallout 3 youl get lots of results and some pieces are featured in one or more collections and there are at least 10 different fan groups so HAPPY HUNTING

TRoopman

While playing New Vegas i realized the Mojave Needs SANDTROOPERS SARDUKAR style !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!