Worlds favourite games chosen by gamers

irnbru

If you feel like putting your 2 cents in, then go to unikgamer and make your Top 25 favorite game of all time list.

Other top-lists are also available (by year, decade, genre and systems) if you want to mess around with more of them.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time is the current No.1, and Oblivion is currently 19th in the overall list.

Post the link of your Top games profile and feel free to discuss your choices!

Check it out if you got a few minutes to spare, it's a really fun concept, especially if you're a longtime gamer (and bored :D)

Edited by irnbru

I look at these more like "Top most recommended games"

If I'm looking for a game to buy, and can't decide between a few games, I won't decide which one to pick by looking at the rank they're at on these lists. It's about them being on the list or not :P

And maybe not even that

What I'm trying to say is there's no 1 best game.

Like mods here on The Nexus :D

Edited by Nysba

No offence, but what makes this so much different from the other 10 million sites out there choosing the people's favorite games?

I haven't come across any others quite like this. The ranking system works great, profiles are nicely laid out, there are loads of lists to choose from beyond "top 25", and it has a great community.

What I'm trying to say is there's no 1 best game.

Like mods here on The Nexus :D

It's really not about saying what the best games are. It's mostly for people who love games to pick their personal favourites (not necessarily what they consider to be the best).

Edited by irnbru