Missing Pip-Boy

Well, just after you get enslaved your gonna follow someone pretty long on foot. So that guy gives you a makeshift bed after some time travelling, and that is added to your inventory. So Im pretty sure the Pip-Boy is supposed to be there.

And in the mod description it says its no bugs in that mod alone, so...

Im really afraid I have to reinstall the game, but with all those mods I have I don't want to do it again (did it not too long ago) :/

Reinstall the game? :unsure: Have you tried just starting the game with a new character?

Edited by BlackRampage

I did start a new save, and the Pip-Boy was back, so thank you BlackRampage! :)

Too bad about my other saves :(

As said:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13727

Use the "Vault-Tec-Service" and even your default Pipboy will be restored without starting a new game.

Edited by tortured Tomato

I did start a new save, and the Pip-Boy was back, so thank you BlackRampage! :)

Too bad about my other saves :(

As said:

http://www.fallout3nexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13727

Use the "Vault-Tec-Service" and even your default Pipboy will be restored without starting a new game.

Darn, why didn't I think of that? Thank you tortured tomato :biggrin:

@NextGenerationNOR: Have you given that mod a try? Just looked through it myself and it should indeed give you your pip-boy back.

Hey thanks for trying. Yes, it definately fixes disappeared Pip-Boys. I included this function since you can drop the Pipboy into the world or put it into a chest. So a recover function was a good idea in case you loose your Pipboy(s) somewhere or if you can't remember in which locker you put 'em. :biggrin:

Well, actually I don't belive that someone uses this option excessively (since putting away the pipboy also works by hitting the "P" on the keyboard) but anyway, the mod was designed to give you the feeling, that your Pipboy is more than just a little bugger which has been fixed on your arm indefinitely - just to make it a "real" item.

Let's celebrate this

(sorry, but I just love em) ^^

Edited by tortured Tomato

• 6 years later...

I lost my pipboy as well and havent played the friendly neighbor quest. I have no idea what happened. I haven't added any new mods or anything. I tried to delete my inventory I did the weapons ,, wonder if I should do the clothing. I an going by memory as to where the categories are.. the most recent thing was to side with the institute but that was awhile back...

I have the build your own pool mod and have had it for awhile so I doubt that that is it

• 2 years later...