Eyes problem

mawarm

I first wanted to install the Capucines Character Expansion mod so that I could use the Ice Elves and Wolf Elves mod. After I had installed Capucines Character Expansion, the eyes of all stock and custom races except for the Ice Elves and Wolf Elves became really weird. So I then removed all files which was added through the installation of Capucines Character Expansion. After this the eyes of most races went back to normal, but the problem still persists with some of the custom races. One of the races which the problem still persists with is the Trokturian Cows race, here is an image showing my problem. <br> Edited by mawarm

I would be very grateful for any suggestions regarding solving this problem! :happy:

There are several custom eye meshes floating around, which conflict. Chances are more than one of those came along with your race mods, and then you installed Capucine's. I use Capucine's myself, but in order to resolve conflicts in my game, I had to run Wrye Bash and make a bashed patch. If you are not already using Wrye Bash, download that and BOSS. Follow this tutorial for Wrye Bash. Just click the image tab and look at the pictures to get it set up. If you still wish to use the race that needs Capucine's, reinstall both of those before doing the following:

Run BOSS from within Wrye Bash so it can correct your load order if needed. Then build your bashed patch and make sure you click Race Records.

There are several custom eye meshes floating around, which conflict. Chances are more than one of those came along with your race mods, and then you installed Capucine's. I use Capucine's myself, but in order to resolve conflicts in my game, I had to run Wrye Bash and make a bashed patch. If you are not already using Wrye Bash, download that and BOSS. Follow this tutorial for Wrye Bash. Just click the image tab and look at the pictures to get it set up. If you still wish to use the race that needs Capucine's, reinstall both of those before doing the following:

Run BOSS from within Wrye Bash so it can correct your load order if needed. Then build your bashed patch and make sure you click Race Records.

Okey, thanks, I'll try it out! :turned:

At the beginning of the installation I am told to install a few other items, in order to make Wrye Bash work.

I can succesfully install all of these items, except for Python Comtypes 0.6.2. When I try to install it, it says: "No Python installation found in the registry.".

Any idea what to do here? :wacko:

On the download page, there is a file called Wrye Python 03a. Download and install that. Then try again.

It worked now, thanks!

Well, I've done everything you told me to do now. I reinstalled the mods and did exactly what the pictorial guide told me to. Whilst this made some of my custom races get normal eyes, most got weird eyes, which also all standard races got (including all npcs). So this really didn't make any difference from when I had Capucine's installed through OBMM.

Got any suggestions on what to do now?

Had this issue with nequame's eyes it is solvable through CS because you need only need to exchange the meshes from left to right and see wich eye is working then apply the working eye mesh to the other eye as well... did find it out through experimentation I hope it works for you ! Edited by SilverDNA

Had this issue with nequame's eyes it is solvable through CS because you need only need to exchange the meshes from left to right and see wich eye is working then apply the working eye mesh to the other eye as well... did find it out through experimentation I hope it works for you !

Hmmm...don't know if this might be too much for me, I'm not a very advanced user when it comes to these things, and I'm almost not familiar at all with the Construction Set. :confused: