Upgrading and old PC or building a new one, need help.

My needs are strange to most. My current case has USB ports on the front which I use a lot, so a case that has USB ports would work best. I can't move the computer up because the desk is pretty small, if have to get a side fan, it will have to be on the right side of the case and be an intake. I don't plan on adding any fans to the system so I'd need a case that came with as many as possible.

So basically a case with at least 2 USB ports either on top or on the front, front and rear fans, no top fans, and no left side fans...It seems to be overly specific to me...A left side fan would take in a little air, and I have a ceiling fan running constantly that hangs above the desk. I could move the case to the other side of the desk, or even lay it down and put my feet up, but laying it down would make air flow problems worse I think. The motherboard I'm getting all ready has 8 USB ports, then another 2 USB sockets, which makes it 12 USB ports in total on the motherboard. I don't require the USB ports on the case, but they would make it much eaiser to use my 360 Controller if they were on top or in front.

Edit:

Still trying to decide on Full or Mid, I don't know the size of my current case, and if my current one is Mid and I go full, I don't know if it'll fit.

Edit 2:

Well, this sucks...My new video card just sold out...now I need a new one.

Same card, different company:

http://www.newegg.co...st=Combo.620377