Overpowered skeleton guardians

Moire

I keep running into some really tough skeleton guardians who are 6 levels higher than me and seem to have thousands of hitpoints. On 0% difficulty it still takes around 10 hits to get them down. Can Francesco's Mod cause this? I suspect it's that mod because it only happens when I play with my bashed patch and it has Chance for Stronger enemies in it. The reason why I'm uncertain is because it says in the readme that it only adds a small chance for a higher level enemy to spawn, which is not really the case here. I'm just trying to isolate the problem.

Yep Francesco's Mod can do this, mod removes the level "balance " so at lev 5 you can meet lev 24 monster who will chew you and then spit out :P Edited by HanPL

Hehe, I don't mind that much if it's one of 20 mobs or so but these skeleton's are very annoying. They don't do that much damage but their hitpoints seems to be way off. I was fighting a level 16 skeleton guardian and since they have 170 hp at lvl 6 that would mean around 400 hp? These guys had at least 1000! They are tougher than a skeletal champion at the same level. Edited by Moire