Modify item's drop rate of a mod

Lyed

Hi everyone,

I would like to change the item's drop rate on a dungeon mod i use actually (Hentai Mania).

I never change anything in my game/mods so i don't want to make mistakes.

I'm pretty sure it's possible with TES or Wrye Bash but i never used Wrye Bash and have just a little experience with TES

Can someone leads me in the main steps to do this in a secure way ? i already make a back-up of my files and i'm ready to do some test

Thx a lot for any help/indications.

Drop rate would most likely be controlled through a leveled list. I'm not very familiar with Wrye Bash, but I don't think you can change the drop rate through that. To change it using the TES Construction Set, you'll need to first figure out which leveled list actually contains the item.

1. Start TES Constuction Set

2. Click the open folder icon on the upper left

3. Put check marks next to Oblivion.esm and the mod that you are changing

4. Click OK, and to load anyway when it says you don't have an active file selected

5. In the object window (that should be the long one on the left) find the item you're talking about

6. Right-click the item and select "use info"

7. In the window that pops up, it should show everything that uses the item, including the leveled list controlling the drop

8. Find the leveled list by going through Items -> Leveled Lists in the object window

9. Double-click the leveled list to edit it

Now you'll have to change it. Depending on how it works, it could be one out of many possible objects in the list. But it also might be the only object on the list, and the chance of it spawning is less than 100%. So in the first case, you'll want to add more instances of the object in the leveled list. In the second case, you'll want to raise the chance of it spawning. After making your changes, save your mod and test it out.

Drop rate would most likely be controlled through a leveled list. I'm not very familiar with Wrye Bash, but I don't think you can change the drop rate through that. To change it using the TES Construction Set, you'll need to first figure out which leveled list actually contains the item.

1. Start TES Constuction Set

2. Click the open folder icon on the upper left

3. Put check marks next to Oblivion.esm and the mod that you are changing

4. Click OK, and to load anyway when it says you don't have an active file selected

5. In the object window (that should be the long one on the left) find the item you're talking about

6. Right-click the item and select "use info"

7. In the window that pops up, it should show everything that uses the item, including the leveled list controlling the drop

8. Find the leveled list by going through Items -> Leveled Lists in the object window

9. Double-click the leveled list to edit it

Now you'll have to change it. Depending on how it works, it could be one out of many possible objects in the list. But it also might be the only object on the list, and the chance of it spawning is less than 100%. So in the first case, you'll want to add more instances of the object in the leveled list. In the second case, you'll want to raise the chance of it spawning. After making your changes, save your mod and test it out.

thx for answer !

So i did what u said and i found this :

I found some of the items i was searching to change their drop rate in the Leveled Lists.

I right-clicked on it and choose "edit" then another window show up

in this window there is a field "Chance none" my english isn't very good, by matching with other item i guess this the chance that item would NOT drop isn't it ?

Example by changing it from 99 to 70. The item's drop raise up from 1% to 30% ?

Then i save my change and load my game ?

Nothing else to do ?

Thx for Helping fg109 ^^