My Big Fat Complicated Modded Steam Oblivion Reinstall Adventure

a4nic8er

Cheers, ElderMalaclypse

nice to know this effort has been of use to someone.

It took me so long to do it that, by the time I got to the end, some of the information on the first page had become outdated due to updates (e.g. Wrye bash). So I am now repeating the whole exercise again and will renumber and move a few sections to try and make the process more linear (simpler). I also intend to cover PyFFI mesh optimization, now that ulrim's kit has reached version 7 and seems fairly bullet proof.

a4

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not going to say whether it should or shouldn't be used, that decision is up to the individual.

For me, the fact that it has a significant effect on memory usage was enough for me to decide not to. In your case the results may be different, you may have faster DDR3 RAM and/or less mods active than I do, less mesh and texture replacers, a 32-Bit OS, whatever. I suggest you try playing in windowed mode with Windows Task Manager running ("Always On Top" selected in options) with and then without the Streamline.esp activated. Load a wilderness save and run or ride along the same path, throughseveral cells and the same creatures/NPCs and see if your memory usage is affected by Streamline. Mine was, quite dramatically and Streamline was contributing to my hitting the 1.8GB memory limit and crashing (before I applied the 4GB patch and also purchased more RAM).

I'm not going to say whether it should or shouldn't be used, that decision is up to the individual.

For me, the fact that it has a significant effect on memory usage was enough for me to decide not to. In your case the results may be different, you may have faster DDR3 RAM and/or less mods active than I do, less mesh and texture replacers, a 32-Bit OS, whatever. I suggest you try playing in windowed mode with Windows Task Manager running ("Always On Top" selected in options) with and then without the Streamline.esp activated. Load a wilderness save and run or ride along the same path, throughseveral cells and the same creatures/NPCs and see if your memory usage is affected by Streamline. Mine was, quite dramatically and Streamline was contributing to my hitting the 1.8GB memory limit and crashing (before I applied the 4GB patch and also purchased more RAM).

Ok, I'll try that. I'm currently following your guide, so when all is said and done, that'll be the first thing I try. It's crazy how I'm following your guide, but this is still takinging a long time! You weren't kidding when you said "see you in a few days", lol!

These "modified times" made things a bit confusing.

This is in the PyFFI section "spoiler"

#11: Used BulkFileChanger.exe to set all the new .bsa's Modified time to 12/31/2005 11:00:00 PM (same as originals and ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa).

my original ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa is 1/1/2006 12:00:00AM

I changed it to match that (1/1/2006 12:00:00AM), and then I cant remember which program changed it again (wrye bash I think) to 3/17/2006 12:00:00 AM.

I have run and tested, all seems fine.

I'm now building the uFCOM archives and I'm not sure if I'm doing the Frans portion right.

"Next, unpack Optimized_Items_pack-34830.7z into \Bash Installers\Fran 4.5b\data\ folder, overwriting the BSA, then rename "FraNewItems.bsa" to "FCOM_Convergence_FraNewItems.bsa". I created "0801 Fran-4_5b-for_uFCOM-a4BAIN.7z" then moved it up to the "Bash Installers" folder and uninstalled the two Frans .exes."

Install Order from first page:

-- 027 - 0301 Fran-4_5b-for_uFCOM-a4BAIN_CL.7z (2E41E28B) (Not Installed)

-- 028 - 0301+ PyFFI_FCOM_Convergence_FraNewItems-bsa.7z (F3A75D95) (Not Installed)

So I extract the content within the exes, then overwrite the bsa with the optimized pack. Rename, create the archive, then extract the bsa, run through PyFFI, and make another seperate PyFFI version archive of the bsa?

That sections install list doesnt list that archive nor does the install instructions.

-- 019 - 0301 Fran-4_5b-for_uFCOM-a4BAIN_CL.7z (2E41E28B) (Not Installed)

-- 020 - 0301a Fran_Lv30Items_Maltz-a4BAIN.7z (AB797B16) (Not Installed)

I'm guessing I just install the PyFFI right after the original install, but just wanted to point it out.

And, just to be clear, I'm going to be installing the PyFFI versions of everything that has a PyFFI version, right? I'm only keeping the originals incase something is wrong?

BTW, thanks for taking the time to make this guide and answer my questions. It's crazy how old most oblivion mod topics are. It's nice to have the up-to-date info all in one place.

Edited by viper8695

First of all, thank you for this thread.

The instructions are not just good, but I like the mod suggestions too.

However, I have had no luck with the Rebuild Bash Patch suggestion you have up. Doing it as described causes a guaranteed crash, either when making a new game or when leaving the dungeon for the first time.

Conversely, if I rebuild the patch by only selecting the tweaks, races, merge all and import only the mods and tags that show up as purple, there is no crash.

However, OOO and FCOM_Convergance are oddly deselected whenever I do this, not even with a green +. Does that mean that none of its contents is in the bashed patch and is that a problem?

So far I have not found a good way to debug this other than rebuilding patch and adding an entry etc, but I do not have days for that. Do you have any light you can shine on this or techniques I can use to debug the CTDs?

These "modified times" made things a bit confusing.

This is in the PyFFI section "spoiler"

#11: Used BulkFileChanger.exe to set all the new .bsa's Modified time to 12/31/2005 11:00:00 PM (same as originals and ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa).

my original ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa is 1/1/2006 12:00:00AM

I changed it to match that (1/1/2006 12:00:00AM), and then I cant remember which program changed it again (wrye bash I think) to 3/17/2006 12:00:00 AM.

I have run and tested, all seems fine.

Yea, this ArchiveInvalidation stuff can be confusing, I'm still not 100% sure I have got my head around it.

Wrye Bash adds ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa to the \oblivio\Data\ folder. Prior to Bash 292 that bsa had Modified time which was 23 days earlier than the Steam oblivion and DLC BSAs, which (if I understand correctly) sometimes gave me problems with textures. I may be wrong, it could have been something else (like another loose mesh or texture file that was dated earlier than the .bsa files). To be safe I now just like to make sure that ALL original Oblivion and DLC bsa files are dated the same as the ArchiveInvalidationInvalidated!.bsa which is how thay are after installing Wrye Bash 292 (all are Saturday, December 31, 2005, 11:00:00 PM).

Any time a .bsa is repacked by OBMM, the Modified time will be set to current and need to be adjusted again. They can easily be checked by starting BulkfileChanger, selecting the whole bunch of them and dragg'n'dropping them into the BulkFileChanger window.

I'm now building the uFCOM archives and I'm not sure if I'm doing the Frans portion right.

"Next, unpack Optimized_Items_pack-34830.7z into \Bash Installers\Fran 4.5b\data\ folder, overwriting the BSA, then rename "FraNewItems.bsa" to "FCOM_Convergence_FraNewItems.bsa". I created "0801 Fran-4_5b-for_uFCOM-a4BAIN.7z" then moved it up to the "Bash Installers" folder and uninstalled the two Frans .exes."

Install Order from first page:

-- 027 - 0301 Fran-4_5b-for_uFCOM-a4BAIN_CL.7z (2E41E28B) (Not Installed)

-- 028 - 0301+ PyFFI_FCOM_Convergence_FraNewItems-bsa.7z (F3A75D95) (Not Installed)

So I extract the content within the exes, then overwrite the bsa with the optimized pack. Rename, create the archive, then extract the bsa, run through PyFFI, and make another seperate PyFFI version archive of the bsa?

That sections install list doesnt list that archive nor does the install instructions.

-- 019 - 0301 Fran-4_5b-for_uFCOM-a4BAIN_CL.7z (2E41E28B) (Not Installed)

-- 020 - 0301a Fran_Lv30Items_Maltz-a4BAIN.7z (AB797B16) (Not Installed)

I'm guessing I just install the PyFFI right after the original install, but just wanted to point it out.

I'm as confused as you are now, lol.

I am actually on my second run through of this and didn't do the PyFFI the first time. That has led to the PyFFI information being before the uFCOM preparation info. I had better fix that.

While it is necessary to run the Fran's .exe files to create our BAIN archive, once that is done we don't have to install any mods to PyFFI them.

For mods with meshes contained in .bsa files I used 7-Zip to extract the .bsa files from those archives to \oblivion\Data\ folder, used OBMM to extract the contents of those .bsa files to \Oblivion-PyFFI_Optimization_Kit_v7\in\ folder, (renamed \oblivion\Data\"x.bsa" to "ORIGINAL_x.bsa") ran the PyFFI Kit .bat file, used OBMM to build a new "x.bsa" from the IN then OUT folders, set "x.bsa" Modified date/time to same as "ORIGINAL_x.bsa", 7-Zipped "x.bsa" into an archive with same number and name as the pre-PyFFI one, (appending "+ PyFFI_" to the name so that I can spot them all easier in correct order in a folder - if the PyFFI archive contains only .bsa files, I usually put "-bsa" somewhere in the archive name). Moved the archive to "Bash Installers" folder. Deleted "x.bsa", "ORIGINAL_x.bsa", and the contents of the IN and OUT folders.

For mods that contain loose meshes (not .bsa files) I just extract the whole archive to the PyFFI IN folder, run the PyFFI Kit .bat file, 7-Zip the contents of the OUT folder ( using same naming method as above).

The results of both these methods give us archives containing .bsa file(s) with some meshes replaced by PyFFI versions, and/or archives with replacemnent PyFFI meshes only (not containing any meshes that haven't been optimized).

And, just to be clear, I'm going to be installing the PyFFI versions of everything that has a PyFFI version, right? I'm only keeping the originals incase something is wrong?

BTW, thanks for taking the time to make this guide and answer my questions. It's crazy how old most oblivion mod topics are. It's nice to have the up-to-date info all in one place.

I will be installing the PyFFI versions on top of the non-PyFFI versions, overwriting the .bsa files and meshes. Some mods, such as a couple of the large mesh replacers, I will use the PyFFI versions only, as the replacement contains the same number of meshes as the non-PyFFI one. Some others have only a single mesh.

Some people prefer to install groups of mods and just PyFFI all the meshes in that group, archive those, uninstall and do the next group. I prefer to do each mod individually, so I can track problems and drop individual mods in and out of the installation easier.

However, I have had no luck with the Rebuild Bash Patch suggestion you have up. Doing it as described causes a guaranteed crash, either when making a new game or when leaving the dungeon for the first time.

Conversely, if I rebuild the patch by only selecting the tweaks, races, merge all and import only the mods and tags that show up as purple, there is no crash.

However, OOO and FCOM_Convergance are oddly deselected whenever I do this, not even with a green +. Does that mean that none of its contents is in the bashed patch and is that a problem?

So far I have not found a good way to debug this other than rebuilding patch and adding an entry etc, but I do not have days for that. Do you have any light you can shine on this or techniques I can use to debug the CTDs?

If the bashed patch is causing crashes, your installation is faulty, you are not building it correctly, or your load order is wrong or something.

Are you sure you installed the uFCOM component mods correctly?

Did you use BOSS to sort your load order? (I always use latest version of BOSS).

Is BOSS installed correctly? (Different versions have different paths - you need to completely uninstall it before installing the latest version).

Did you read the notes for each mod in the BOSS log? (especially immediately after the uFCOM group installation (where I wrote in big red letters "Now run BOSS and check the log for errors!")

When building the Bashed Patch, read what each pop-up window asks before clicking yes or no. Read the descriptions of what each section of selections does (some mods will not be imported if they are neither active nor merged. Therefore some mods need to be active when building the bashed patch, if they aren't going to be fully merged, then deactivated after the Bashed Patch is built - this leaves them with a green + instead of a tick. Conversely, some mods must be deactivated before merging. Just setting all mods to active or inactive before building the Bashed Patch will cause problems).

Some aspects of some mods MUST NOT be imported into the bashed patch (some OOO mods when used with FCOM).

"Importing" and "Merging" are not the same thing.

When asking for help, it is recommended that you include your Installers List and Mods List as it is impossible to advise you without knowing what mods you have installed, in what order, which mods are active, and in what load order.

Thanks so much for the help.

Just Installed all the uFCOM stuff, and am testing. Everything seems to be ok, except when I hit an enemy they turn green, lol. I'll do some looking around to see what up. Have you experienced this?

[EDIT] A few threads state it is that the MMM.bsa isn't named correctly. I've used a lot of variations all with the same effect.

[EDIT] - I fixed it. It was a problem with Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm loading before Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm

I don't have the GOTY edition, I have all the DLC minus the Castle one, latest official patch, I have SI but not the Knights of the Nine. Biggest difference however is no Steam, so I was looking for the overlayrenderer dll for the 4GB patch for quite a while before google told me its Steam only. Might wanna include a reference to that.

I havn't gone as far as pyFFI'ing everything but base, I ignored some stuff like QTP3 which is over a gig download off megaupload, so left that out. As well as Elswyer. But the crashes happen even before that, just with FCOM components. By the way, why did you single out OOO to not be included in the bashed patch?

Also, I prefer to keep stuff to Wyre, so what I did with Realistic Leveling and Economy that you did OMOD style is I installed it with OBMM, then backed up the INI, then overwriting the package with the INI, and then installing it with Wyre. No problems with that approach so far, but some might crop up later.

When doing animations(last step with the sensual animations) I noticed that Import animations is one thing that if you select ALL, it causes other patches to fail, aka I no longer get a dialog to skip the dungeon when starting a new game.

Biggest issue I think is Oblivion keeps no log file. If it doesn't crash, it doesn't mean all mods work without issues, woulda been nice to have some feedback on all that.

Well, I managed to get it all working eventually. Least no crashes... um, but hard to confirm each and every mod is loaded correctly. What I did is after done with all patches I am interested in, create a bashed, only merge and import stuff from Cobl for the item interchange, import cells for All natural and import races and do tweaks, then after bashed patch is created go back and enable EVERYTHING again, with a + or just unselected. I am not near the esp limit so this still works for me, and in makes so much else work that was broken otherwise (assumed imported I think when it isn't). Its only for the item interchange and cobl late merge that the Bashed patch is REQUIRED after all.

EDIT: Right, you asked me some stuff too. Latest BOSS, I read notes, beyond DLC I HAVE NOT CLEANED... MMM - Durability and Damage is in BOSS log for some reason, despite me having physically deleted the bloody thing from the archive and annealed, but it still shows in BOSS log, tho not in the mod list, so not too bothered. Read notes, other than cleaning warnings nothing really to worry about.

As for active mods on my now somewhat final for now... hope that spoiler tags work correctly...

Active Mod Files:

00 Oblivion.esm

01 All Natural Base.esm [Version 1.3]

02 Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm [Version 4.5bSI]

03 Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm [Version 4.5bSI]

04 MD_Saddle_Master.esm

05 Cobl Main.esm [Version 1.73]

06 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm [Version 1.34]

07 Mart's Monster Mod.esm [Version 3.7b3p3]

08 TamrielTravellers.esm [Version 1.39c]

09 FCOM_Convergence.esm [Version 0.9.9MB3]

0A Armamentarium.esm [Version 1.35]

0B Artifacts.esm [Version 1.1]

0C Better Cities Resources.esm [Version 4.9.5]

0D CM Partners.esm

0E Cobl Races TNR SI.esp [Version 1.53]

0F Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp [Version 3.3.5]

10 Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

11 DLCShiveringIsles.esp

12 Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp [Version 1.4.2]

13 Better Cities .esp [Version 4.7.0]

14 Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp

15 Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp

16 Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp

17 Francesco's Optional Leveled Quests-SI only.esp

18 Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp

19 FranDarkSeducerWeapFix.esp

1A FCOM_Francescos.esp [Version 0.9.9]

1B FCOM_FrancescosItemsAddOn.esp [Version 0.9.9]

1C FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp [Version 0.9.9]

1D Fran_Lv30Item_Maltz.esp

1E FranOBSEConfig.esp [Version 0.5]

1F Natural_Habitat_by_Max_Tael.esp

20 All Natural.esp [Version 1.3]

21 All Natural - SI.esp [Version 1.3]

22 All Natural - MMM Patch.esp [Version 1.3]

23 Enhanced Water v2.0 HD.esp

24 Enhanced Water v2.0 HD - SI Addon.esp [Version 0.2]

25 Symphony of Violence.esp

26 All Natural - Real Lights.esp [Version 1.3]

27 Akatosh Mount By Saiden Storm.esp

28 Akatosh Mount Earn The Wyrm.esp

29 ClocksOfCyrodiil.esp

2A ClocksOfCyrodiilNoArcane.esp

2B ClocksOfCyrodiil_BC_OBC_OC_OCLR_Vanilla.esp

2C Days&Months.esp

2D ImprovedSigns.esp

++ Item interchange - Extraction.esp [Version 0.76]

2E ReneersNotesMod.esp

2F moDem's City Life.esp

30 moDem's City Life Vwalk.esp

31 Get Wet - just droplets.esp

32 Map Marker Overhaul.esp [Version 3.9]

33 Map Marker Overhaul - SI additions.esp [Version 3.5]

34 sr_super_hotkeys.esp [Version 0.54]

35 DLCHorseArmor.esp

36 DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.6]

37 DLCOrrery.esp

38 DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.4]

39 DLCOrrery Vwalk.esp

3A DLCVileLair.esp

3B DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.6]

3C DLCMehrunesRazor.esp

3D DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.5]

3E DLCMehrunesRazor Vwalk.esp

3F DLCSpellTomes.esp

40 DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.1]

41 Book Jackets DLC.esp

42 GrimbotsSpellTomes.esp

43 Armamentium female.esp

44 a4sFlamingNightmare3.esp [Version 3]

45 Dude Wheres My Horse.esp

46 MD Saddlebags v3.0.esp

47 MD Saddlebags v3.0 Alternative Trader Script.esp

48 DLCThievesDen.esp

49 DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.9]

4A DLCThievesDen Vwalk.esp

4B ExnemRuneskulls.esp

4C FCOM_ExnemRuneskulls.esp [Version 0.9.9]

4D Cobl Glue.esp [Version 1.73]

4E Cobl Si.esp [Version 1.63]

4F Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp

50 FCOM_BobsArmory.esp [Version 0.9.9]

51 Loth's Blunt Weapons for Npcs.esp

52 FCOM_LothsBluntWeapons.esp [Version 0.9.9]

53 Oblivion WarCry EV.esp [Version 1.09]

54 FCOM_WarCry.esp [Version 0.9.9MB5]

55 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp [Version 1.34]

56 OOO-Water_Weeds.esp [Version 1.33]

57 Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul Vwalk.esp

58 OMOBS_SI.esp [Version 2.0]

59 OOO-Better_Priced_Clutter.esp

5A ArmamentariumLLVendors.esp [Version 1.35]

5B ArmamentariumArtifacts.esp [Version 1.35]

5C OOO 1.32-Cobl.esp [Version 1.72]

5D Mart's Monster Mod - Additional Enemy NPC Vars.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]

5E FCOM_Convergence.esp [Version 0.9.9Mb3]

5F FCOM_EntropicOrderRebalance.esp [Version 0.9.9beta2]

60 FCOM_RealSwords.esp [Version 0.9.9]

61 Mart's Monster Mod - Durability & Damage.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]

62 Mart's Monster Mod - More Wilderness Life No Gates.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]

63 FCOM_SaferRoads.esp [Version 0.9.9]

64 FCOM_LessRats.esp [Version 0.9.9]

65 FCOM_NoReaversInGates.esp [Version 0.9.9]

66 FCOM_NoAdventurersInGates.esp [Version 0.9.9]

67 Mart's Monster Mod - Extra Wounding.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]

68 Mart's Monster Mod - Looting NPCs & Creatures.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]

69 Mart's Monster Mod - No Undead Rise.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]

6A Mart's Monster Mod - Less Reavers.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]

6B Mart's Monster Mod - Zombies for Body Meshes.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]

6C Mart's Monster Mod - Safer Quest Locations.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]

6D Mart's Monster Mod - Dungeons of MMM.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]

6E Mart's Monster Mod - Farm Animals.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]

6F Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse WaterLife.esp [Version 3.7b3p3f]

70 Mart's Monster Mod - Slof Horses Complete.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]

71 TamrielTravellerAdvScript.esp [Version 1.39c]

72 TamrielTravellers4OOO.esp [Version 1.39c]

73 TamrielTravellersItemsCobl.esp [Version 1.39c]

74 ShiveringIsleTravellers.esp [Version 1.39c]

75 ShiveringIsleTravellers Vwalk.esp

76 ShiveringIsleTravellersFriendlyFactions4MMM.esp [Version 1.39c]

77 FCOM_DiverseGuardUnity.esp [Version 0.9.9]

78 FCOM_BobsGuardUnity.esp [Version 0.9.9]

79 FCOM_HungersUnitySI.esp [Version 0.9.9]

7A FCOM_FriendlierFactions.esp [Version 0.9.9]

7B FCOM_MoreRandomSpawns.esp [Version 0.9.9]

7C FCOM_MoreRandomItems.esp [Version 0.9.9]

7D Mart's Monster Mod - Shivering Isles.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]

7E ArmamentariumLL4OOO.esp [Version 2.01]

7F ArmamentariumLLMagicOOO.esp [Version 1.35]

80 Fransfemale.esp

81 Geomancy & Gem Dust OOO.esp

82 MMM-Cobl.esp [Version 1.73]

83 EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer4FCOM.esp

84 Artifacts.esp [Version 1.1]

85 ArtifactsFemaleArmor.esp

86 Artifacts - ArmaCompleteAddon.esp [Version 1.0]

87 DLCFrostcrag.esp

88 DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp [Version 1.0.5]

89 DLCFrostcrag Vwalk.esp

8A Natural_Vegetation_by_Max_Tael.esp

8B Harvest [Flora].esp [Version 3.0.0]

8C Harvest [Flora] - Shivering Isles.esp [Version 3.0.0]

8D Harvest [Flora] - DLCVileLair.esp [Version 3.0.0]

8E Harvest [Flora] - DLCFrostcrag.esp [Version 3.0.0]

8F Pitcher Plant and Lily Ingredients.esp

90 CompanionHorseSupport.esp

91 CompanionHorseSupportFIX forCMPartners.esp

92 DecoratorAssistant with OBSE v1.1.esp

93 EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp

94 Dungeon Actors Have Torches 1.6 CT.esp

95 Exterior Actors Have Torches 1.3 DT.esp

96 Soulgem Magic.esp [Version 1.0]

97 Quest Award Leveller.esp

98 Quest Award Leveller - Vile Lair.esp

99 Quest Award Leveller - Mehrunes Razor.esp

9A boh_dungeonbgone.esp

9B JIM_Balanced_Doppleganger.esp

9C MidasSpells.esp

9D RealisticLeveling.esp

++ Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag.esp [Version 0.76]

++ Item interchange - Option, Ingredients in Bulk, reduced.esp [Version 0.76]

9E CM Partners.esp

9F Moonshadow Elves - Sc.esp

A0 CM Partners Vwalk.esp

A1 CM Partners Special NPCs.esp

A2 CM Partners Special NPCs Vwalk.esp

A3 CM Partners NPC.esp

A4 CM Partners NPC Vwalk.esp

A5 CM Partners Extra NPCs.esp

A6 CM Partners Extra NPCs Vwalk.esp

A7 DAGimli.esp

A8 DARaewyn.esp

A9 Cobl Races.esp [Version 1.52]

AA Mart's Monster Mod - Resized Races.esp [Version 3.7b3p3]

AB bgMagicEV.esp [Version 1.7EV]

AC bgMagicEV Vwalk.esp

AD bgMagicSpellTomes_for_WryeBash.esp [Version 1.68EV]

AE bgMagicEVStartspells.esp [Version 1.68EV]

AF bgMagicEVPaperChase.esp [Version 1.68EV]

B0 Cobl Races - Balanced.esp [Version 1.52]

B1 Better Cities Full.esp [Version 4.9.5]

B2 Better Imperial City.esp [Version 4.9.5]

B3 Better Cities Full Vwalk.esp

B4 Better Imperial City Vwalk.esp

B5 Better Cities - COBL.esp [Version 2.1]

B6 Better Cities - Open Better Cities.esp [Version 4.9.5]

B7 a4sEWVE_Full.esp

B8 bgMagicShaderLifeDetect.esp [Version 1.68]

B9 a4VnlObSI_HiResHGEC-BBB-Fems+RmMales.esp

BA Sensual Walks.esp

BB Sensual Walks SI.esp

BC Sensual Walks SI DS + GS.esp

++ Cobl Filter Late MERGE ONLY.esp [Version 1.53]

BD Bashed Patch, 0.esp

The bashed issues I meantion tho occur even with JUST the FCOM and unofficial and DLCs activated, no more.

Edited by Antagonistic

I'm getting the same CTD when leaving the sewers if the bashed patch. One thing that was different was that Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp was mergeable for me. Also, Item interchange - Placement for FCOM.esp is NOT mergeable for me, I think this is whats causing the crashes.

• Item interchange - Placement for FCOM.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): CREA, LVLI, NPC_.

I wonder what package these records are refering to.

I don't know how these could be different from yours, lol!

I have deleted the bashed patch, activated the mods that can be (everything but all "item interchanges"), and the game now runs without problems.

So, I'm doing something wrong with the bashed patch? I'm off to do reading on bashed patch... I need to understand this more, lol.

[EDIT] - I cant find one post about this file being non-mergable. I mean, its supposed to be merged. Am I missing something? This kinda sux because that's a good mod, lol.

This is the message I get when I "Mark Mergeable". Note the Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp and Item interchange - Placement for FCOM.esp

Mergeable
•  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp

•  FCOM_Francescos.esp

•  FCOM_FrancescosItemsAddOn.esp

•  Item interchange - Extraction.esp

•  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp

•  FCOM_LothsBluntWeapons.esp

•  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp

•  ArmamentariumLLVendors.esp

•  FCOM_EntropicOrderRebalance.esp

•  FCOM_SaferRoads.esp

•  FCOM_LessRats.esp

•  FCOM_NoReaversInGates.esp

•  FCOM_NoAdventurersInGates.esp

•  Mart's Monster Mod - Looting NPCs & Creatures.esp

•  Mart's Monster Mod - No Undead Rise.esp

•  Mart's Monster Mod - Less Reavers.esp

•  Mart's Monster Mod - Slof Horses Complete.esp

•  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Runeskulls Loot OOO.esp

•  FCOM_DiverseGuardUnity.esp

•  FCOM_BobsGuardUnity.esp

•  FCOM_HungersUnitySI.esp

•  FCOM_MoreRandomSpawns.esp

•  FCOM_MoreRandomItems.esp

•  Mart's Monster Mod - Shivering Isles.esp

•  ArmamentariumLL4OOO.esp

•  ArmamentariumLLMagicOOO.esp

•  MMM-Cobl.esp

•  Artifacts - ArmaCompleteAddon.esp

•  FCOM_Knights.esp

•  Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag.esp

•  Item interchange - Option, Ingredients in Bulk, reduced.esp

•  Mart's Monster Mod - Resized Races.esp

Not Mergeable
•  Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm:

Is esm.

New record(s) in block(s): ALCH, ARMO, CELL, CLAS, CLOT, CREA, CSTY, ENCH, GLOB, LVLC, LVLI, MISC, NPC_, PACK, QUST, SCPT, WEAP.

•  Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm:

Is esm.

New record(s) in block(s): ARMO, CLOT, ENCH, LIGH, LVLI, SCPT, WEAP.

•  Cobl Main.esm:

Is esm.

New record(s) in block(s): ACHR, ACRE, ACTI, ALCH, AMMO, APPA, BOOK, CELL, CLOT, CONT, CREA, EFSH, ENCH, EYES, FACT, FLOR, GLOB, HAIR, INGR, LIGH, LVLI, MISC, NPC_, PGRD, QUST, RACE, REFR, SCPT, SOUN, SPEL, STAT, WEAP.

•  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm:

Is esm.

New record(s) in block(s): ACHR, ACRE, ACTI, ALCH, AMMO, ARMO, BOOK, CELL, CLAS, CLOT, CONT, CREA, CSTY, DIAL, DOOR, EFSH, ENCH, FACT, GLOB, GRAS, IDLE, INFO, INGR, KEYM, LIGH, LVLC, LVLI, LVSP, MISC, NPC_, PACK, PGRD, QUST, REFR, SCPT, SLGM, SOUN, SPEL, STAT, WEAP.

•  Mart's Monster Mod.esm:

Is esm.

New record(s) in block(s): AMMO, ARMO, CLAS, CLOT, CREA, CSTY, EFSH, ENCH, EYES, FACT, GLOB, IDLE, INFO, INGR, LIGH, LVLC, LVLI, LVSP, MISC, NPC_, PACK, QUST, RACE, SCPT, SGST, SOUN, SPEL, WEAP.

•  FCOM_Convergence.esm:

Is esm.

Has BSA archive.

New record(s) in block(s): ARMO, CLAS, CLOT, CREA, CSTY, EFSH, ENCH, FACT, GLOB, LVLC, LVLI, LVSP, NPC_, PACK, QUST, SCPT, SOUN, SPEL, WEAP.

•  Armamentarium.esm:

Is esm.

New record(s) in block(s): AMMO, ARMO, CELL, CONT, ENCH, LVLI, QUST, REFR, SCPT, SPEL, WEAP.

•  Artifacts.esm:

Is esm.

Has BSA archive.

New record(s) in block(s): ACHR, ACTI, ALCH, AMMO, ARMO, BOOK, CELL, CLOT, CONT, ENCH, FACT, LIGH, NPC_, PACK, PGRD, QUST, REFR, REGN, SCPT, STAT, WEAP.

•  Cobl Races TNR.esp:

Has 'NoMerge' tag.

•  Cobl Races TNR SI.esp:

Has 'NoMerge' tag.

•  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): ACRE, ACTI, CELL, CLAS, CLOT, CONT, CREA, DIAL, FACT, FURN, GLOB, INFO, LIGH, LVLI, MISC, PACK, PGRD, QUST, REFR, SCPT, SPEL, STAT.

•  DLCShiveringIsles.esp:

Has BSA archive.

Empty mod.

•  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): ACTI, ARMO, BOOK, CELL, DIAL, GLOB, INFO, LAND, LIGH, PACK, PGRD, QUST, REFR, SCPT.

•  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): CSTY, LVLC, NPC_.

•  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): CSTY, LVLC, LVLI, NPC_.

•  Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): LVLC.

•  Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): CSTY, LVLI, MISC, NPC_, PACK, QUST, SCPT.

•  FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): CSTY, LVLC, LVLI, NPC_.

•  Fran_Lv30Item_Maltz.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): ARMO, ENCH, SOUN, WEAP.

•  DLCHorseArmor.esp:

Has BSA archive.

New record(s) in block(s): ACRE, BOOK, CELL, CONT, CREA, DIAL, DOOR, INFO, QUST, REFR, SCPT, SOUN.

•  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): QUST, REFR, SCPT.

•  DLCOrrery.esp:

Has BSA archive.

New record(s) in block(s): ACHR, ACTI, BOOK, DOOR, INFO, LIGH, LVLI, MISC, NPC_, PACK, QUST, REFR, SCPT, SOUN, SPEL, STAT.

•  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): QUST, SCPT.

•  DLCVileLair.esp:

Has BSA archive.

New record(s) in block(s): ACHR, ACRE, ACTI, ARMO, BOOK, CELL, CLOT, CONT, DIAL, DOOR, ENCH, FACT, FLOR, FURN, INFO, INGR, KEYM, LIGH, LVLI, MISC, NPC_, PACK, PGRD, QUST, REFR, SCPT, SPEL, STAT, WEAP.

•  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): CELL, CONT, INFO, QUST, REFR, SCPT, STAT.

•  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): ACHR, ACRE, ACTI, ALCH, ARMO, BOOK, CELL, CLAS, CLOT, CONT, DOOR, EFSH, ENCH, FACT, FURN, INGR, KEYM, LIGH, LSCR, LVLC, LVLI, MISC, NPC_, PACK, PGRD, QUST, REFR, SCPT, SPEL, STAT, WEAP.

•  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): DOOR, SCPT, WEAP.

•  DLCSpellTomes.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): ACHR, BOOK, CONT, LVLI, NPC_, PACK, REFR, SCPT, SPEL.

•  DLCThievesDen.esp:

Has BSA archive.

New record(s) in block(s): ACHR, ACRE, ALCH, AMMO, ARMO, BOOK, CELL, CLOT, CONT, CREA, DIAL, ENCH, FACT, INFO, LVLC, LVLI, MISC, NPC_, PACK, PGRD, QUST, REFR, SCPT, SPEL, STAT, WEAP.

•  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): DOOR, QUST, REFR, SCPT.

•  Cobl Glue.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): BOOK, CONT, QUST, REFR, SCPT, STAT.

•  Cobl Si.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): CONT, REFR, SCPT.

•  Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): ARMO, CONT, REFR, WEAP.

•  FCOM_BobsArmory.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): LVLI, WEAP.

•  Loth's Blunt Weapons for Npcs.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): CONT, LVLI, REFR, STAT, WEAP.

•  Oblivion WarCry EV.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): ARMO, CELL, CLAS, CLOT, CREA, CSTY, EFSH, ENCH, GLOB, LIGH, LVLC, LVLI, LVSP, MISC, NPC_, PACK, RACE, REFR, SCPT, SGST, SOUN, SPEL, STAT, WEAP.

•  FCOM_WarCry.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): CREA, LVLC, LVLI.

•  ArmamentariumArtifacts.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): ACHR, ACRE, ACTI, ARMO, BOOK, CONT, CREA, GLOB, LIGH, NPC_, QUST, REFR, SCPT, SPEL, STAT.

•  OOO 1.32-Cobl.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): MISC, QUST, SCPT.

•  Mart's Monster Mod - Additional Enemy NPC Vars.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): CLAS, LVLC, LVLI, NPC_.

•  FCOM_Convergence.esp:

Has BSA archive.

New record(s) in block(s): CREA, LVLC, NPC_.

•  FCOM_RealSwords.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): AMMO, ARMO, CLOT, ENCH, LVLI, SCPT, SPEL, WEAP.

•  Mart's Monster Mod - More Wilderness Life No Gates.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): REFR.

•  Mart's Monster Mod - Extra Wounding.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): ACTI, CLOT, QUST, REFR, SCPT, SPEL.

•  Mart's Monster Mod - Zombies for Body Meshes.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): ARMO.

•  Mart's Monster Mod - Safer Quest Locations.esp:

•  Mart's Monster Mod - Dungeons of MMM.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): ACRE, CELL, CONT, PGRD, REFR.

•  Mart's Monster Mod - Farm Animals.esp:

•  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse WaterLife.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): ALCH, CREA, CSTY, INGR, LVLC, PACK, REFR, SCPT.

•  FCOM_FriendlierFactions.esp:

Has 'NoMerge' tag.

•  OOO-WaterFish.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): QUST, REFR, SCPT.

•  Artifacts.esp:

Has BSA archive.

•  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp:

Has BSA archive.

New record(s) in block(s): ACHR, ACRE, ACTI, ALCH, ARMO, BOOK, CELL, CONT, CREA, CSTY, DIAL, DOOR, ENCH, FACT, IDLE, INFO, KEYM, LVLI, NPC_, PACK, PGRD, QUST, REFR, SCPT, SOUN, SPEL, STAT, WEAP.

•  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): PACK, QUST, REFR, SCPT, STAT.

•  DLCFrostcrag.esp:

Has BSA archive.

New record(s) in block(s): ACHR, ACRE, ACTI, ALCH, BOOK, CLOT, CONT, CREA, DOOR, ENCH, FACT, FLOR, KEYM, LIGH, LVSP, MISC, NPC_, PACK, PGRD, QUST, REFR, REGN, SCPT, SOUN, SPEL, STAT.

•  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): QUST, SCPT.

•  Knights.esp:

Has BSA archive.

New record(s) in block(s): ACHR, ACRE, ACTI, ARMO, BOOK, CELL, CLOT, CONT, CREA, CSTY, DIAL, DOOR, EFSH, ENCH, FACT, GLOB, IDLE, INFO, KEYM, LAND, LIGH, LVLC, LVLI, MISC, NPC_, PACK, PGRD, QUST, REFR, SCPT, SOUN, SPEL, STAT, WEAP, WRLD, WTHR.

•  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): CLAS, QUST, REFR, SCPT, STAT.

•  Mart's Monster Mod - City Defences.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): CLAS, CSTY, LVLC, PGRD, REFR.

•  Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): ACHR, ACRE, ACTI, ARMO, BOOK, CLOT, CREA, KEYM, LIGH, NPC_, PACK, REFR, SCPT, STAT.

•  Reset Your Status Page.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): QUST, SCPT, SPEL.

•  boh_dungeonbgone.esp:

Has 'NoMerge' tag.

•  Item interchange - Placement for FCOM.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): CREA, LVLI, NPC_.

•  Cobl Races.esp:

New record(s) in block(s): INFO.

•  Bashed Patch, 0.esp:

Is Bashed Patch.

Empty mod.

I enabled the Items Interchanges to show the missing masterfiles. (If it matters)

Active Mod List:

Active Mod Files:
00  Oblivion.esm
01  Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esm  [Version 4.5bSI]
02  Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esm  [Version 4.5bSI]
03  Cobl Main.esm  [Version 1.73]
04  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esm  [Version 1.34]
05  Mart's Monster Mod.esm  [Version 3.7b3p3]
06  FCOM_Convergence.esm  [Version 0.9.9MB3]
07  Armamentarium.esm  [Version 1.35]
08  Artifacts.esm  [Version 1.1]
09  Cobl Races TNR.esp  [Version 1.53]
0A  Cobl Races TNR SI.esp  [Version 1.53]
0B  Unofficial Oblivion Patch.esp  [Version 3.3.5]
0C  Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
0D  DLCShiveringIsles.esp
0E  Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.esp  [Version 1.4.2]
0F  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp
10  Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp
11  Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp
12  Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp
13  FCOM_Francescos.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
14  FCOM_FrancescosItemsAddOn.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
15  FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
16  Fran_Lv30Item_Maltz.esp
17  Item interchange - Extraction.esp  [Version 0.76]
----> MISSING MASTER: Francesco's Optional New Creatures Add-On.esm
----> MISSING MASTER: Qarls_Harvest.esm
----> MISSING MASTER: Ulrim's Horses.esm
----> MISSING MASTER: Diverse Wisps - Base.esm
----> MISSING MASTER: Better Cities Resources.esm
----> MISSING MASTER: AliveWaters.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Adult Books.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: CT-Com's Torch Compendium.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Elder Scrolls Book Club - Oblivion.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Happyhannah's Wines.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: More_Animals.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: More_Vegetables.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Oblivion Collectible Cards.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Q - More and Moldy Ingredients v1.1.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Qarls_Harvest addon.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: FF_Real_Thirst.esp
----> Delinquent MASTER: DLCSpellTomes.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Jade Dishes.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: ExnemRuneskulls.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Runeskulls.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Mart's Monster Mod - Gems & Gem Dust.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: TIE.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: T.I.E4MODS.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Qarls_Harvest addon_MMM.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: zCats & Rats.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Jagnot- Imperial City Library V1.3.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Lost Paladins of the Divines.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: PitcherPlantHarvestable.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Lily of the Valley Nectar.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Pitcher Plant and Lily Ingredients.esp
18  DLCHorseArmor.esp
19  DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
1A  DLCOrrery.esp
1B  DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.4]
1C  DLCVileLair.esp
1D  DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.6]
1E  DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
1F  DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
20  DLCSpellTomes.esp
21  DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.1]
22  DLCThievesDen.esp
23  DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.9]
24  Cobl Glue.esp  [Version 1.73]
25  Cobl Si.esp  [Version 1.63]
26  Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp
27  FCOM_BobsArmory.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
28  Loth's Blunt Weapons for Npcs.esp
29  FCOM_LothsBluntWeapons.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
2A  Oblivion WarCry EV.esp  [Version 1.08a]
2B  FCOM_WarCry.esp  [Version 0.9.9MB5]
2C  Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esp  [Version 1.34]
2D  ArmamentariumLLVendors.esp  [Version 1.35]
2E  ArmamentariumArtifacts.esp  [Version 1.35]
2F  OOO 1.32-Cobl.esp  [Version 1.72]
30  Mart's Monster Mod - Additional Enemy NPC Vars.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
31  FCOM_Convergence.esp  [Version 0.9.9Mb3]
32  FCOM_EntropicOrderRebalance.esp  [Version 0.9.9beta2]
33  FCOM_RealSwords.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
34  Mart's Monster Mod - More Wilderness Life No Gates.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
35  FCOM_SaferRoads.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
36  FCOM_LessRats.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
37  FCOM_NoReaversInGates.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
38  FCOM_NoAdventurersInGates.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
39  Mart's Monster Mod - Extra Wounding.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
3A  Mart's Monster Mod - Looting NPCs & Creatures.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
3B  Mart's Monster Mod - No Undead Rise.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
3C  Mart's Monster Mod - Less Reavers.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
3D  Mart's Monster Mod - Zombies for Body Meshes.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
3E  Mart's Monster Mod - Safer Quest Locations.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
3F  Mart's Monster Mod - Dungeons of MMM.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
40  Mart's Monster Mod - Farm Animals.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
41  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse WaterLife.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3f]
42  Mart's Monster Mod - Slof Horses Complete.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
43  Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Runeskulls Loot OOO.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
44  FCOM_DiverseGuardUnity.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
45  FCOM_BobsGuardUnity.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
46  FCOM_HungersUnitySI.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
47  FCOM_FriendlierFactions.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
48  FCOM_MoreRandomSpawns.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
49  FCOM_MoreRandomItems.esp  [Version 0.9.9]
4A  Mart's Monster Mod - Shivering Isles.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
4B  ArmamentariumLL4OOO.esp  [Version 2.01]
4C  ArmamentariumLLMagicOOO.esp  [Version 1.35]
4D  OOO-WaterFish.esp  [Version 1.34]
4E  MMM-Cobl.esp  [Version 1.73]
4F  Artifacts.esp  [Version 1.1]
50  Artifacts - ArmaCompleteAddon.esp  [Version 1.0]
51  DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
52  DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
53  DLCFrostcrag.esp
54  DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.0.5]
55  Knights.esp
56  Knights - Unofficial Patch.esp  [Version 1.1]
57  Mart's Monster Mod - City Defences.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
58  FCOM_Knights.esp  [Version 0.9.9Mb3]
59  Salmo the Baker, Cobl.esp  [Version 3.09]
5A  Reset Your Status Page.esp  [Version 0.0.8]
5B  Item interchange - Placement for FCOM.esp  [Version 0.76]
----> MISSING MASTER: Cybiades.esm
----> MISSING MASTER: Qarls_Harvest.esm
----> MISSING MASTER: Enhanced Daedric Invasion.esm
----> MISSING MASTER: TamrielTravellers.esm
----> MISSING MASTER: DremoraCompanion.esm
----> MISSING MASTER: Better Cities Resources.esm
----> MISSING MASTER: More_Animals.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Q - More and Moldy Ingredients v1.1.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Wogs!.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Crowded Cities 15.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Crowded Cities 30.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Crowded Roads.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Crowded Roads Advanced.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Crowded Roads Advanced less crowded.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Choices and Consequences.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: C&C - The Blackwood Company.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Adonnays Classical Weaponry.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: PersuasionOverhaul.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Thieves Arsenal.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: T.I.E4MODS.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: ClocksOfCyrodiil.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: ClocksOfCyrodiilBC.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: ClocksOfCyrodiilOBC.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: ClocksOfCyrodiil_BC_OBC_OC_OCLR_Vanilla.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Ivellon.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Ancient_Goblin_City-4843.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Blackrock_Mountain-4489.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Lair_of_the_Hydra-4490.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: MiniCyrodiil.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: snowglobe.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: The Ayleid Steps.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: The_Dragon_Citadel-6178.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: The_Tower_of_the_Lich_King-4492.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Unique Dungeons - Lichs Lair.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Unique Dungeons - Lost Glory.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: CybiadesDungeon.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: The Lost Spires.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: TOTF.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Blood&Mud.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Lost Paladins of the Divines.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: xulStendarrValley.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: xulChorrolHinterland.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: xulAncientRedwoods.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: xulArriusCreek.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: xulRollingHills_EV.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: xulBrenaRiverRavine.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: xulImperialIsle.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: bartholm.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Slof's Dogs.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: MidasSpells.esp
----> MISSING MASTER: Grandmaster of Alchemy.esp
5C  Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag.esp  [Version 0.76]
5D  Item interchange - Option, Ingredients in Bulk, reduced.esp  [Version 0.76]
5E  Cobl Races.esp  [Version 1.52]
5F  Mart's Monster Mod - Resized Races.esp  [Version 3.7b3p3]
60  Bashed Patch, 0.esp

BOSS Screen

Better Oblivion Sorting Software Log
© Random007 & the BOSS development team, 2009-2011. Some rights reserved.
CC Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0
v1.7 (June 10, 2011)

Use Dark Colour Scheme
   Hide Version Numbers
   Hide 'Ghosted' Label
   Hide Checksums
   Hide Messageless Mods
   Hide Ghosted Mods
   Hide All Mod Messages
   Hide Notes
   Hide Bash Tag Suggestions
   Hide Requirements
   Hide Incompatibilities

−Masterlist Update

masterlist.txt is already at the latest version. Update skipped.

−Recognised And Re-ordered Plugins

Oblivion.esm
       Note: Masterlist Revision: 2777 (Jun 16, 2011)
   Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items Mod.esmVersion 4.5bSI
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.CombatStyle, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, Delev, Invent, NpcFaces, Relev, Scripts, Stats}}
   Francesco's Optional New Items Add-On.esmVersion 4.5bSI
   Cobl Main.esmVersion 1.73
       Note: Do not use Tamrielic Ingredients and COBL at the same time.
   Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.esmVersion 1.34 Beta 5
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.Spells, Graphics, Invent, Scripts, Stats, Relations}}
   Mart's Monster Mod.esmVersion 3.7b3p3
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.Spells, Actors.Stats, Delev, Factions, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relations, Relev, Scripts, Stats}}
   FCOM_Convergence.esmVersion 0.9.9MB3
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Delev, Factions, Relations, Relev}}
   Armamentarium.esmVersion 1.35
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Relev}}
   Artifacts.esmVersion 1.1
   Cobl Races TNR.espVersion 1.53
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:NpcFaces, NoMerge}}
       Requires: the Cobl Cosmetics Res 01 files installed.
   Cobl Races TNR SI.espVersion 1.53
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:NpcFaces, NoMerge}}
       Requires: the Cobl Cosmetics Res 01 files installed.
   Unofficial Oblivion Patch.espVersion 3.3.5
       Note: Use Standalone MOBS if using Frans or OMOBS if using FCOM/OOO. Both versions can be found here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28537
       Note: Recommend installing UOP Supplemental for additional fixes: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27710
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.CombatStyle, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, C.Climate, C.Light, C.Music, C.Name, C.Owner, Creatures.Blood, Delev, Factions, Invent, NPC.Class, Names, Relations, Relev, Scripts, Stats}} and remove [C.Water] tag(s) (only exist in older version).
   Oblivion Citadel Door Fix.esp
   DLCShiveringIsles.esp
       Note: If using the russian GOTY edition, move this plugin before 'Unoffical Oblivion Patch.esp' to allow the UOP to make its quest fixes.
   Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch.espVersion 1.4.2
       Note: Use Standalone MOBS if using Frans or OMOBS if using FCOM/OOO. Both versions can be found here: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=28537
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, C.Climate, C.Light, C.Name, C.Owner, Delev, Factions, Invent, Names, Relev, Scripts, Stats, Relations}}
   Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Bosses.esp
   Francesco's Optional Chance of Stronger Enemies.esp
       Contains dirty edits: 3 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide
   Francesco's Optional Chance of More Enemies.esp
   Francesco's Optional Leveled Guards.esp
       Requires: Shivering Isles expansion.
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.ACBS, Actors.Stats}}
   FCOM_Francescos.espVersion 0.9.9
       Requires: Francesco's Leveled Creatures-Items 4.5b.
   FCOM_FrancescosItemsAddOn.espVersion 0.9.9
       Requires: Francesco's supplementary addon package.
   FCOM_FrancescosNamedBosses.espVersion 0.9.9
   Fran_Lv30Item_Maltz.esp
   Item interchange - Extraction.espVersion 0.76Ghosted
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Filter, Deactivate}}
       Requires: Bashed Patch.
   DLCHorseArmor.esp
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Scripts}}
   DLCHorseArmor - Unofficial Patch.espVersion 1.0.6
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:C.Owner}}
   DLCOrrery.esp
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.AIPackages}}
   DLCOrrery - Unofficial Patch.espVersion 1.0.4
   DLCVileLair.esp
   DLCVileLair - Unofficial Patch.espVersion 1.0.6
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Graphics}}
   DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
   DLCMehrunesRazor - Unofficial Patch.espVersion 1.0.5
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Delev, Invent, Relev}}
   DLCSpellTomes.esp
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Relev}}
   DLCSpellTomes - Unofficial Patch.espVersion 1.0.1
       Incompatible with: 'CDM-CGO Compatibility plugins'.
   DLCThievesDen.esp
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:C.Name, C.Light, Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.Stats}}
   DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.espVersion 1.0.9
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.Stats, C.Light, C.Music, C.Name, Delev, Relev}}
   Cobl Glue.espVersion 1.73
       Note: Make sure to install the FCOM patch 'FCOM_Cobl.esp', or 'MMM_Cobl.esp' if using the latest version.
   Cobl Si.espVersion 1.63
   Bob's Armory Oblivion.espVersion 1.1
       Requires: 'FCOM_BobsArmory.esp'.
       Contains dirty edits: 6 ITM, 0 UDR records. Needs TES4Edit cleaning: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/constwiki/index.php/TES4Edit_Cleaning_Guide
   FCOM_BobsArmory.espVersion 0.9.9
       Requires: 'Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp'.
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Relev, Delev}}
   Loth's Blunt Weapons for NPCs.esp
       Requires: 'FCOM_LothsBluntWeapons.esp'.
   FCOM_LothsBluntWeapons.espVersion 0.9.9
       Requires: 'Loths Blunt Weapons for NPCs.esp'.
   Oblivion WarCry EV.espVersion 1.08a
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Stats, Delev, Graphics, Invent, Relev, Stats}}
       Requires: either 'FCOM_WarCry.esp' or 'FCOM_WarCryNoSpawn.esp'.
   FCOM_WarCry.espVersion 0.9.9MB5
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Delev, Relev, Stats}}
       Note: Use either 'FCOM_WarCry.esp' or 'FCOM_WarCryNoSpawn.esp', not both.
   Oscuro's_Oblivion_Overhaul.espVersion 1.34 Beta 5
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.CombatStyle, Actors.Spells, Actors.Stats, Delev, Factions, Graphics, Invent, Names, R.ChangeSpells, Relations, Relev, Scripts, Stats}}
   OMOBS_SI.espVersion 2.0
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:NoMerge, Stats}}
   ArmamentariumLLVendors.espVersion 1.35
       Note: Can be used with either 'ArmamentariumLL.esp' or 'ArmamentariumLL4OOO.esp'.
   ArmamentariumArtifacts.espVersion 1.35
   OOO 1.32-Cobl.espVersion 1.72
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Delev, Invent}}
   Mart's Monster Mod - Additional Enemy NPC Vars.espVersion 3.7b3p3
       Note: Can increase the chances of a CTD in a heavily modded game due to increased processor load.
   FCOM_Convergence.espVersion 0.9.9Mb3
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackagesForceAdd, Actors.CombatStyle, Actors.DeathItem, Actors.Spells, Actors.SpellsForceAdd, Actors.Stats, Delev, Factions, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relations, Relev, Scripts, Stats}}
   FCOM_EntropicOrderRebalance.espVersion 0.9.9beta2
   FCOM_RealSwords.espVersion 0.9.9
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Delev, Relev}}
   Mart's Monster Mod - More Wilderness Life No Gates.espVersion 3.7b3p3
       Note: Use either 'More Wilderness Life' or 'More Wilderness Life No Gates' but not both.
   FCOM_SaferRoads.espVersion 0.9.9
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Delev, Relev}}
   FCOM_LessRats.espVersion 0.9.9
   FCOM_NoReaversInGates.espVersion 0.9.9
       Note: Use either 'NoReaversInGates' or 'LessReaversInGates' but not both.
   FCOM_NoAdventurersInGates.espVersion 0.9.9
   Mart's Monster Mod - Extra Wounding.espVersion 3.7b3p3
   Mart's Monster Mod - Looting NPCs & Creatures.espVersion 3.7b3p3
   Mart's Monster Mod - No Undead Rise.espVersion 3.7b3p3
   Mart's Monster Mod - Less Reavers.espVersion 3.7b3p3
   Mart's Monster Mod - Zombies for Body Meshes.espVersion 3.7b3p3
   Mart's Monster Mod - Safer Quest Locations.espVersion 3.7b3p3
   Mart's Monster Mod - Dungeons of MMM.espVersion 3.7b3p3
   Mart's Monster Mod - Farm Animals.espVersion 3.7b3p3
   Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse WaterLife.espVersion 3.7b3p3f
   Mart's Monster Mod - Slof Horses Complete.espVersion 3.7b3p3
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.AIPackages, Graphics, Scripts}}
       Incompatible with: Slof's Horses, Slof's Extra Horses if not using a Bashed Patch.
   Mart's Monster Mod - Diverse Runeskulls Loot OOO.espVersion 3.7b3p3
       Requires: Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul.
       Requires: MMMforOOO or FCOM.
       Incompatible with: MMM Gems & Gem Dust.
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Delev}}
   FCOM_DiverseGuardUnity.espVersion 0.9.9
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.CombatStyle, Actors.Spells, Invent, Scripts}}
   FCOM_BobsGuardUnity.espVersion 0.9.9
       Requires: 'Bob's Armory Oblivion.esp'.
   FCOM_HungersUnitySI.espVersion 0.9.9
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Factions, Graphics, Invent, Relev}}
   FCOM_FriendlierFactions.espVersion 0.9.9
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:NoMerge, Relations}}
   FCOM_MoreRandomSpawns.espVersion 0.9.9
   FCOM_MoreRandomItems.espVersion 0.9.9
   Mart's Monster Mod - Shivering Isles.espVersion 3.7b3p3
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Actors.Stats, Delev, Factions, Graphics, Invent, Names, Relations, Relev, Scripts, Stats}}
   ArmamentariumLL4OOO.espVersion 2.01
   ArmamentariumLLMagicOOO.espVersion 1.35
   OOO-WaterFish.espVersion 1.34 Beta 5
   MMM-Cobl.espVersion 1.73
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Delev, Invent}}
   Artifacts.espVersion 1.1
   Artifacts - ArmaCompleteAddon.espVersion 1.0
   DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
   DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.espVersion 1.0.5
   DLCFrostcrag.esp
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:C.Name, C.Owner, Factions}}
   DLCFrostcrag - Unofficial Patch.espVersion 1.0.5
       Note: Possible conflict with Frostcrag Reborn. Do not use both or land tearing will occur.
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.ACBS, C.Name, C.Owner, Creatures.Blood}} and remove [C.Climate, C.Light] tags
   Knights.esp
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.AIPackages, Factions, Relations}}
   Knights - Unofficial Patch.espVersion 1.1
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Actors.ACBS, Actors.AIPackages, Factions, Relations}}
   Mart's Monster Mod - City Defences.espVersion 3.7b3p3
   FCOM_Knights.espVersion 0.9.9Mb3
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Delev, Factions, Relations, Relev}}
       Requires: DLC 'Knights.esp'.
   Salmo the Baker, Cobl.espVersion 3.09
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:C.Owner, Names, Invent, Factions, Actors.Stats, NPC.class, Actors.AIData, Actors.AIPackages, Graphics}}
       Note: MAY cause CTDs. Cause uncertain despite extensive debugging. Disable if experiencing a persistant crash.
   Reset Your Status Page.espVersion 0.0.8
   boh_dungeonbgone.espGhosted
   Item interchange - Placement for FCOM.espVersion 0.78Ghosted
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Delev, Filter, IIM, Invent, Relev, Deactivate}}
   Item interchange - Placement for Frostcrag.espVersion 0.76Ghosted
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Filter, IIM, Invent, Deactivate}}
   Item interchange - Option, Ingredients in Bulk, reduced.espVersion 0.76Ghosted
   Cobl Races.espVersion 1.52
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Eyes, Hair, R.Relations, Voice-M, Voice-F, R.Description, R.Skills, R.Attributes-F, R.Attributes-M, R.ChangeSpells}}
       Note: Do not use with RBP.
   Mart's Monster Mod - Resized Races.espVersion 3.7b3p3
       Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH:Body-Size-M, Body-Size-F, R.Relations}}
   Bashed Patch, 0.espVersion 6/16/2011 8:13:14 PMGhosted

−Unrecognised Plugins

Reorder these by hand using your favourite mod ordering utility.

No unrecognised plugins.

−Plugin Numbers

Number of recognised plugins: 99
Number of unrecognised plugins: 0
Number of ghosted plugins: 6
Total number of plugins: 99
Execution Complete