A Clean Cyrodill

Baalie

I've searched high and low but could find this.

Is it possible to make a mod where items dropped are cleaned up after a while? I've dropped things in the streets and a few game weeks later they're still there.

Actually it doesn't make sense at all that if you accidentally put something in a respawning chest in your own home, it mysteriously vanishes, but dropping it in the middle of the street is the safest place for it. At the very least, beggars should pick it up after awhile. I would use a mod like this. By the way, you can store items safely in clams, too, of all weird things, unless you have a clam respawn mod.

That's the first I have heard about storing things in clams. It just never occurred to me that a clam was just another form of container. :tongue:

Well the only items NPCs actually pick up from the streets (wether you dropped them or someone else doesn't matter) are weapons when they don't have any and there is danger.

But respaning chests are just that, respawning. It would be a great idea to have stuff that you throw out of your intentory disappear after a while, since it bloats your savegames. But as far as I know, it hasn't been done. So I can only agree with the others: drop stuff in respawning chests and refrain from littering the streets :P

'When I really want to get rid of something, I put it into a random daedric altar xD There's one in Hawkhaven with a lot of room in it...

Edited by chakaru11

Hmm ... how about a mod to add thousands of hourly-respawning empty green litter bins with a "Keep Cyrodiil Tidy" logo... No, I'm NOT serious!