Get rid of the human dog thing!!!

Blitzkrieg3801

I would like to point out the incredible creepiness of the "illusion test" ad that pops up in the DL window almost every single time. If not there, it is in the right hand corner's ad banner almost all over the site. You all know what I'm talking about: That "can you pass this illusion; HALF HUMAN HALF DOG" shananigans. Qutie frankly, I've seen the thing so many times that I'm starting to get nightmares

Iknow that the answer is "become a premium member so you don't have to deal with it in the DL window," but I'm a bit broke and then some with my climbing and school.

So please, moderators, I implore you: I can deal with any banner you put up there, but please, PLEASE get rid of that one...

Sincerely yours,

Blitz

I agree, that thing is just plain creepy... I don't think that Dark0ne has control over which ads show, only in the manner that they show up in, but I'm not sure.

This is correct. The advertisements are determined and sent by external services, (and are different for different regions around the globe, depending on the recipient's IP address.) The Nexus does not control which specific ones anyone sees.

(NOTE: Among other perks, Premium Membership means "Advert Free". :thumbsup: )