Lattamer V3 and Hi rez skin textures

Lutine

I was able to install the Lattamer V2 skin for V3 successfully, but I can't get the face textures to match up with the body. Is there a method to fix this, or a file I can obtain?

The massive difference really irks me. :sleep:

I am assuming you are referring to this mod. If so, make sure you installed it correctly. It requires both default packages and of course the textures for the custom race that you want. If not installed correctly it could be reverting to some sort of "default" face texture. However, sometimes (and more often than not) the actual color schemes for the face and body rarely meet completely up. Maybe you could post a screenshot to help out? And remember, the more details the better we can help out!

No, the issue here is the texture is for the V2 Lattamer, while I have V3. A major difference is completely different face files. I've done both the manual and exe install, which won't work because of the aforementioned issue. :P

And yeah, I've installed it correctly, have all the packages, right file paths, etc.

its because v3 uses Throttlekitty's Head06 mesh which uses a different UV texture. Your best bet, should you wish to stick to the v2 textures, is to use the v2 head mesh