Real life Tenpenny Tower

Knux897

For the life of me, I can't find out what real life building Tenpenny Tower is based off of. I've searched Google and these forums but to no avail. I've even looked up Washington DC motels and I still can't find it. I know I've seen what it's called before but if someone could please tell me what the real life building is, then that would be most appreciated.

The Trump Towers are in New York and Chicago, so I don't believe that's it.

But it's a fictional reality with an alternate timeline. It could very well be based off the Trump Towers for all we know.

Maybe not visually, a number of the base hotel interiors (and exteriors) are reused, so looking a very close visual relation probably won't lead anywhere. I was more looking at the similarities between Trump and Tenpenny. From what I've heard of him he seems like a perfect fit for the "I'm better than everyone else and gonna stamp out anyone in my way" kinda guy.

That said there's probably plenty of other fools out there who fit the profile, It's not like my knowledge of American historical figures around the 50s is spotless.

Edited by Skevitj