King of the Hill

bluewax26

I've been working on a mod concept for a while that I'm rather proud of. It's basically an AI-run "King of the Hill" where a modular script allows the player or NPCs to capture a set area, spawn flags claiming it as theirs, and send out patrols to capture neighboring sites.

The scripts work fine in small-scale tests, but I'd like to see it in a proper world space. The problem is that as a world builder, I'm severely lacking. All my attempts have LOD errors and just look ugly. It's disgraceful.

So I ask the Nexus community- does anyone know any suitable mods with empty world spaces? I'm looking for something that would have multiple outdoor bases and several ways to reach them. Who knows, maybe I'll luck out and one of you has a great open world that you just can't get around to filling with interesting NPCs and our mutual shortcomings can make something interesting.

Keep safe, all.

looking forward to seeing this in it's fruition. There are many empty world spaces here on the nexus that the authors say "go crazy" with.

Green isle is a great one as gam3r stated.

Dry canyon is another.

You can search through this category if you're looking for something different.

• 2 weeks later...