Will make custom CM partners!

kingtitan

uberubernerd: Unfortunately, probably not. I really dont have a need for chihuahuas in my game and you didnt post a link either!! I can't even review the mod if you dont post a link to it...

as for the link i dont have any for any cm partner links i thought you could get a CM partners mod and make the partner from the basic or somthing like that [that is if they allow you to do that]

sorry for no link didnt know i needed one i can link you my original chihuahua beta mod if you would like sadly all they do is follow you I will need to work on that in a while so they can attack the enemies and do other stuff

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before I start working on that though, how many and of what genders do you want? (The more details the better!) I will probably bundle them into one .esp just for the sake of time instead of creating multiple esp's. And dont worry, I wont bleach em. As soon as i get the details of your request I will begin work on them.

Uhh, should I make a few characters and post pictures of em? Along with class or spells?

What's bleach?

Haha no I just meant a few basic details like name, skills, level of power (offset or not), and other things like that. No need really to take screenshots if I am going to make the companion for you... I just need to know how you want your companion edited in the CS.

P.S. Bleaching would be making the skin white. If you put bleach on clothes, it turns them white.

oh is that what you want? just to know what we want out of the mod? ok here it is:

Companion one stats=below

Companion Name: Nacho

attributes: Maxed

Attack Damage: 150

Model Scale: .35

Modle attack Reach: 33

Things he can do: eat sleep find keys, gold, and activators attack enemies of any kind to the player including guards

Companion two stats=below

Companion Name: Gidget

attributes: half of Nacho's

Attack Damage: same as Nacho's

Modle Scale: same as Nacho's

Model attack Reach: same as Nacho's

Things She can do: find helpful stuff lke rings and jewelry and other treasurse such as gems, ect

Companion trhee stats=below

Companion Name: Diablo

Attributes: Maxed

Attack Damage: 250

Model Scale: Normal Default Dog Size 1.00

Model Attack Reach: Normal dog reach is 50

Things he can do: he is highly agressive to almost anyhing withing a great radious and he finds things like weapons and armor

All dogs Flee From Wraiths and Ghosts

:tongue: is this what you wanted? :tongue: if not then tell me again with the keywords bigger than others

EDIT: all models are of the original dog model for each companion

Edited by uberubernerd

What about hair? Im sorta picky about that. Also, how many expansions you got for Lineage Elves? With my setup mine also have corean hairs and a few others.

About spells with partners. Do they scale according to level? I don't understand the mechanics behind magic for NPCs. All the mage partners I got seem way too overpowered.

Edited by Ghoulz

Ghoulz: Post a picture or something, i dont really care. You don't have to make it more difficult for me or yourself!

Uberubernerd: Like I said, its not happening. Make your own companion since it seems to be your mod; besides you still have yet to furnish a link. Plus, read the edit of my first post.

Level of power(that level offset?): Make it -2 of player level for all of em. And make them essential. Oh, and stick them in the Arena District or something, only got armor chests around there. Other spots like Inns are flooded with NPCs already.

Name: Beatrix

Class: Pure fighter. Doesn't heal herself.

Skills: Prefures blunt weapons, heavy armor, block, some in hand to hand(wait, will they use their fists? if not just blade), a little in light armor. Don't really care what else(but not destruction, but wouldn't matter anyway if they have no spells) .

Gear: Silver 2-hand axe, rest doesn't matter.

Im not sure how stats are calculated for partners, but I don't want her speed insanely high. Im also not sure about how damage is calculated with NPCs, just keep em weak/moderate if that's the case. Don't want them making me look bad :tongue:

Well since you can see the character face while editing in CS is it difficult to do this? Im not asking for a million tweaks here and there, I only tweaked a couple things. Guess it depends if your resetted face looks different for you.

All I basically did to the face(after resetting, if you can do that in CS) was adjust the brows(not too tricky) to look mean, mouth sadder(I think), chin backwards a little and also shortened it. I might of also rounded the face.

http://img542.imageshack.us/img542/7370/screenshot8.png

The hair here requires this http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21410. I think it's a must in my opinion. If you don't want to deal with that then you can just use this.... http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/3505/screenshot6bw.png but I would prefure the other.

Name: Ciel

Class: Mage(doesn't like charging enemies with weapons). I see some partners dable with magic and use their sword, I see others keep their distance and just keep casting. Maybe you know about that, but not that big of a deal. Would be neat of her to flee and heal herself.

Skills: Destruction, conjuration, restoration, Illusion, Alteration(not even sure they use alteration spells), Mysticism.

Spells: Summon skeleton(base one) 35 seconds, ranged Silence spell 10 seconds, ranged fire spell(make it fairly weak, don't want her to dominate), decent ranged damage fatigue over x seconds spell maybe, weak/moderate healing spell, shield spell 25% for 30 seconds, spell absorption 10pts for 30 seconds. Too much..?

Gear: Don't care. Will end up replacing it with modded clothes anyway.

No clue what I did with brows, thinned nostrils and thinned nose selion, pursed the mouth(all I think, might of increased size a little), did the same thing to the chin as I did to the last one.

http://img828.imageshack.us/img828/8498/screenshot12i.png

Oh, I forgot to include a Ren hair, this one http://img709.imageshack.us/img709/2773/screenshot10ye.png is a corean hair(duh) in case you don't... but maybe have corean hairs for L2 . If you don't have either and don't feel like getting the linked hair mod maybe Ren's Hair 04.

Name: Ozma

Class: typical archer/thief

Skills: typical archer/thief

Gear: Iron bow/300 Iron arrows, rest doesn't matter.

Tweaked brows, drawn mouth I believe, same thing to chin as other two.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6843/screenshot17pf.png

Am I asking for too much? Just let me know. That enough info by the way?

Edited by Ghoulz

That my friend is a ridiculously AWESOME amount of info :) good work! Ill start on it just as soon as I can. I am a little worried about the hair because its basically like trying to combine about three different .esp's into one. Could be potentially problematic but i'll see what i can do to work on it. Just give me some time and I should have your partners for you:)