Morrowind Imperial Legion armour -> Oblivion

zippo_cod2

As Much as I love Oblivion, I still pine for the Imperial Legion armour from Morrowind. When I first played Morrowind and got that armour, I didnt take it off almost for the whole time I played, even if I was at a disadvantage, at least I looked good!

Personally I just prefer the roman-esque look of the Morrowind Legion armour to the heavy and clunky armour of the Oblivion Legionaires. So ugly, so clunky.

Would anyone be willing to take this on? I am in no way a modder myself, or artist, but if there was any way I could help I would be glad to.

This would make my day/week/month/however long I play oblivion for.

If this has been asked before, well, do whatever you wish!

Thanks!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hmm, a good question. i am just getting into modding but will give it a shot and if i turn out anything good ill put it up for you.

don't expect any new textures or meshes or anything, im not that good yet.

I would like to take the time to emphasise the word "if" in the first line.

lith

• 3 years later...
give me two weeks and i'll be finished with my oblivion morrowind armors and my morrowind oblivion armors i'm still missing the pauldrons and greaves i've only finished the cuirass, boots,and gauntlets for both sets.My boots still need some tweaking as well they look heinous right now on oblivion.

Did anyone check the stuff included in Vvaedenfell Imports mod? They recreated a shedload of Morrowind clothing and armour, and have sice made an addon mod with even more

Did anyone check the stuff included in Vvaedenfell Imports mod? They recreated a shedload of Morrowind clothing and armour, and have sice made an addon mod with even more

Yeah, but the Imperial Legion armor is just a retextured Oblivion one