[Request] Remove War Horn attachment

RogueDemonKing

Would anyone be kind enough to hide/remove/delete/disintegrate the warrior war horn armor attachment please? :pinch:

I found a reference at "da3//actors//inquisitorjim//appearances//warhorn//models//warhorn_mesh", but I suspect this is just the War Horn ability mesh, not the attachment mesh. Still haven't found the rogue lockpick or mage book either.

Tried editing some lines in the EBX with no success. Tried exporting and importing the mesh doubling the import scale to half the size, but when merging it gives a warning that the "da3//actors//inquisitorjim//appearances//warhorn//models//warhorn_mesh not found".

Any ideas on how to remove it would be great, preferably without requiring mesh or texture edits, unless strictly necessary or you can do me a favor and do it yourself :tongue:

Edited by 92DemonKing

You may be interested in this thread on the modding tools forum, which covers efforts to remove armor flairs.

Already tired that approach using a tutorial here on the nexus, but the tool refuses to correctly import the mesh. Says it's imported but keeps showing the default mesh...I suspect the tool is bugged...

Edited by 92DemonKing