Custom Compaion

well i made a custom partner npc, but it seems the race i want it to be wont work, but all the other races work for it. its the Abriael humans (im guessing in short its just the female remake for the females) so in the tes i chose the race to be redguard AB, the NPC is created esp is made, in game the npc is invisible. when loading back the tes. the race resets back to vampire. is there anyway to fix this so i can use the race i want?? thnx

Using a race from another ESP does not work very well with CS, best bet is to make Ab human an ESM, or edit the ESP. ( had same problem myself with editing the races to use ab huma)

ooo ok thnx seems simple enough but 1 kinda slight problems i have no idea how to make it into a esm. >_< if its not hard to explain can u plz help, or if its easier to send me da esm u make of the ab human that would be most appreciated cuz normal redguard females look like the male, not very enticing to have follow u around >_<

I've never had an issue with adding an esp master in a few seconds using TES4Edit.

However, the CS will then break that connection on saving the mod again so you'll have to re-open it in TES4Edit to re-add the esp master back in. Abriael Human is a common one I've used in fact.

I use the following process:

Open in TES4Edit and add the esp master, save.

Open in CS, do whatever editing I need done, save.

Open in TES4Edit and re-add the esp master, save.

But, as stated above, TES4Gecko and Wrye are likely capable of doing something similar through other methods.