How times progress....

bifford

Greetings all.

I'm new here. Bifford the Youngest is me, and I've been into computers since gaining an Amiga 500 wayyyyy back when. I was proliferate in the Amiga domain, helping to run a user-group club and writing for Total Amiga magazine. Since then I've progressed up that computing ladder and now have a PC running Windows 7, a Pegasos running MorphOS (super-Amiga) , an XBox 360 and although they don't get used much an Amiga 4000 tower, with Mediator PCI board, Radeon and other nice new stuff, and also a powerMAC G4 Mirror Drive Door.

I also do LARP. Part of Seaxe and Sorcery, I run the website and forums for this Essex (UK) based Live Action Role Play group ( http://www.seaxeandsorcery.co.uk ).

I've always loved gaming, starting (mainly) with the Dizzy set of games, then Frontier Elite which I adored. Everyone remember Vector Graphic games like that, huh!?? :D

On the PC I love Morrowind, Oblivion, The Witcher (completed), Neverwinter Nights 1/2, Sins of a Solar Empire, Guild Wars (I play online games only if they are NOT pay-to-keep-it-on-your-harddrive-even-if-you-dont-play-it-in-months!!), UFO, and other such games.

On the XBox I'm currently hammering Final Fantasy XIII, Fable II, Assassins Creed, and Magic the Gathering. (Feel free to add "BiffordYoungest" to your friends list - just PM me who you are there or here! :) )

I'm now waiting for the post person to drop The Witcher II through my door, and later in the year Skyrim! Huzzah!

So that's me! :D

Sam / Bifford

Edited by bifford

Greetings! Here, have some SPAM:

http://www.bruceongames.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Spam-a-tin-of.jpg :D

Welcome to the family. I'm sure you'll fit right in. :yes:

Cheers,

IndorilTheGreat