looking for a very large ruin

DarkRiegn

i am looking for a very large ayleid ruin to place in my mod. it dont need to be seen from outside ill have it in a mountian. but the mod i am trying to create is the ayleids. that has servivers from the war with the imperials. so any help would be nice also i am looking for real help with the moding quest setup and voiceing thx for any help

What someone could do is empty a ayleid test cell of lesser decor (welkynd stones, small pedestals and pillars), then scale the ENTIRE scale to about 5 scale, which would make for a ruin over ten times usual size.

I think maybe the requester is looking for a ruin with lots of cells with lots of rooms and halls rather than one small ruin with rooms of a huge scale. But that can be fun making all the tiles be of large scale. I have done that before. Edited by David Brasher

What someone could do is empty a ayleid test cell of lesser decor (welkynd stones, small pedestals and pillars), then scale the ENTIRE scale to about 5 scale, which would make for a ruin over ten times usual size.

Ugh, Ive done that before, its horrendous. I wish the CS would, when scaling multiple items, move them proportionally as it scales. Would have saved me literally days of work if it did.

Wow, more than every npc in the whole game. You need a very big ruin, bigger than Imperial City. I guess it it's underground or in a seperate worldspace you could do that. How many npcs do you plan to put inside it roughly?

If you look at the "Underdark2 series of mods, some of the underground stuff in there is pretty big. You may pick up some design pointers from there or, if it's for your own use, change them to be the ruins you need.

its not the problem of how many npcs im putting in it now it is part of my storyline 2000 ayleids lived in it. i have added a rough copy of the commanders journal in the post plz read to get an idea of what i need. also i was going to have it for me but now that it has gotten so big already i will most likely upload the mod later.