Mods on Save File

Kairo Shajah

Based on the fact that each save file is stamped with the various mods and DLCs, and when you turn off or remove one of those, the game seems to know, is it possible to take just an old save file and figure out what mods were activated when it was saved? i ask because I have an old New Vegas save file, but then the laptop I had the game on crashed utterly and completely, but I managed to save the file on a flash drive. Well now that my laptop is back from the shop and running again, I've reinstalled new vegas and want to play again. I am less interested in the actual save file as I am about figuring out which mods i had on it because I can't seem to remember/find again the weapons retexture mod I had and really enjoyed. All I can remember is that the varmint rifle had a fully synthetic stock with desert digi cammo, and that the 9mm pistol was black. I *think* it was a retexture that was an optional file for an true iron sights overhaul but I can't remember, and looking up iron sights on the Nexus revealed nothing...thanks in advance