Bethesda has 3 new projects in the works

Hexxagone

Fallout shelter was really good and didn't force anything at you. At least better than candy crush.

Some are good, I did play a really, really good all around JRPG style game once. To bad I can't recall the name.

Fallout Shelter was good until you are about to max out all the rooms.

I would say, most good JPPG, especially on mobile, are they turn base games. So some soft of Fallout Tactics will do wonder on mobile.

I'm still hoping for a IOS/Android port of Fallout 1 and 2. I mean Boulders Gate has them and I love playing them on my Ipad. For some reason I find it hard to replay the older games on my computer but I can sit on the sofa and play Boulders game for hours. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately I don't expect Beth to do make this happen. :sweat:

Well, HOPEFULLY they will do something like ImperatorOnline (but in SP then).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperator_Online

The awesome thing would've been: you do not level, you are basically as competent as the next person, but you could learn other skills to improve yourself.

Interesting idea, really...

And a nice setting.

Edited by Klipperken

Does the press release specify whether these are 3 new games or 3 new IPs? From a business standpoint, they will likely be more open world-type games because that is what they are known for, that's what they have experience with, and most importantly that is where their profits come from (last report I saw said Fallout 4 has made almost $800,000,000 in sales).

It is SUPER APPARENT that a Z-team worked on FO4, while the usual A-team at beth was working on Skyrim 2. The astonishing financial success of FO4 was not anticipated when the project began, and from the iD texture streaming code in FO4 (which is a disaster), I assume one of the two giant teams iD built at Bethesda after Zenimax bought iD was used to make Fallout 4.

So Beth had the same team that made Skyrim and Fallout 3 available to work on something that was NOT Fallout 4, and this is why I suggest Skyrim 2 is far further in development than most here realise.

Since Doom 4 is a horrid POS, we can assume that project didn't use the 'talents' of a major pool of devs either- meaning that the second iD team was probably working on something major as well.

The THIRD un-named project is probably what the majority of peeps responsible for FO4 are now working on.