Lineage 2 dragons

HANSGUNSCHE

Hello im new to oblivion modding and i hope i don't offend anyone on this awsome site but could someone tell me where i could find any of Ancient_Laws Lineage 2 dragon mods like lindvior or valakas they are nowhere to be found cuz of copyright reasons but oes anyone now a place where icould find or how to port them myself.

Hope didn't insult any of you with this request.

The same eason why you wont find them here or shouldnt ask where to get them either.

It is not "sharing" being forbidden what makes them hard to find. In fact "using" ripped or ported materials in your game already is breaking the EULA. Granted, Beth likely won't find out, but still it's not allowed to do that.

If one would create the meshes and textures from scratch, just using those copyrighted materials as reference, that'd be totally fine. But I don't know many modders who create custom creature meshes from scratch.

Edited by DrakeTheDragon

I understand, do any of you know then please where one could find a good quality legal dragon creature/mount mod out there.

besides the popular akatosh mount mod?

I understand, do any of you know then please where one could find a good quality legal dragon creature/mount mod out there.

besides the popular akatosh mount mod?

I know of a few which were being worked on last time I checked, but haven't yet seen a release so far.

The chinese modding comm has a lot of such meshes, if I'm not mistaken, even some which aren't rips I think. But it's hard to find them due to the language troubles.

Thank you for the advice could you tell me of a praticaler chinese site, cuz im looking around right now Btw i also found a russian site that has some i dont think are rips but they only allow people who are russian :sad: still looking further besides i like your anthropaoid dragon its quite impressive :thumbsup: