Intel Market: Code Review and Help

TeamDragonpunk

Awww, that makes sense. I thought it would be a unique class that extends UIMission. So it looks like UIMission_GPIntelOptions.uc extends UIMIssion and adds the Intel Market. So, I'm think I'll making a custom class that extends UIMission as well and add the hook in game where it looks for Broadcast mission. If Broadcast mission, then UIMission_GPIntelOptions.uc, else if UIMission_IntelMarket.uc. We'll have to override that class though.

Awww, that makes sense. I thought it would be a unique class that extends UIMission. So it looks like UIMission_GPIntelOptions.uc extends UIMIssion and adds the Intel Market. So, I'm think I'll making a custom class that extends UIMission as well and add the hook in game where it looks for Broadcast mission. If Broadcast mission, then UIMission_GPIntelOptions.uc, else if UIMission_IntelMarket.uc. We'll have to override that class though.

Why overriding the class? you could just take the screen stack and push your screen to the top.

i'd love to see any code you come up with but i cant contribute right now until i am finished with fixing my red fog implementation

Edited by Guest

I'll double check on this last step. I'm assuming (just assuming) that I'll have to override the class that actually dictates when to call the UIMission methods that build the screen stack (not override UIMission). No additional code should be needed, so thank you! Prob take me 2-3 days to figure out dumb compile errors, so I aim to get this out Sunday.