How to remove a star/asterisk markings in GECK?

Cirandel

Hi, I'm sorry if this is a stupid question but I'm not very skilled at modding. So I made a mod (a house for player) with great effort and was happy with it and saved it. Then I decided to try something and modified NPC's AI packages in the same mod. Stupid me. I tried to save it as a different version of the same mod but I accidentally saved over the same version. Well, no harm done I thought: I changed the AI package back as it was originally and saved again. But now there is a star in that spot and it means my mod replaces/annuls all changes to that AI package if my mod comes later in the load order. I would like to restore that AI package to the original state so that it won't overwrite other mods' changes to that AI package. Is it possible?

This does not bother my playing, but if I ever upload my mod in Fallout New Vegas Nexus, it might bother some other players. My mod conflicts at least with the popular Companions Sandbox Mod if my mod loads after. I don't want that.

Easiest way, download FNVedit, open your ESP and delete the entries you didnt want to change.