CK dropping in April

Userper

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I so love to help you, sadly I am a graphical creational illiterate. :sad:

Not a clue on how to change .NIF, .DDS, ...

Being autistic (Asperger) with ADHD I just do no longer have the patience to learn it, either.

If I can help you in ways not evolving any graphic editing or so, hell yes, i am your man.

Just shout, I am around, lol.

Wow, you are much more high functioning than some of the dealings I have had with friends with kids with Asperger. I am impressed. Other than graphics, we will need a FO4 editor to check code lines, etc... Maybe something you would like. Please friend me and join the composer and all-around modder that are already friends. We can always use a willing hand.

Have the latest installed, actually.
FO4Edit I mean.

As for functional, I've been around now for a few eons, got a wife, 5 kids... I had to adapt... no choice...

Not complaining though. XD

Got GIMP and DDS installed... had a wee experimenting in it.
But i am FAR from even amateurish, lol

Edited by Klipperken

Have the latest installed, actually.

FO4Edit I mean.

As for functional, I've been around now for a few eons, got a wife, 5 kids... I had to adapt... no choice...

Not complaining though. XD

Got GIMP and DDS installed... had a wee experimenting in it.

But i am FAR from even amateurish, lol

Sounds like a good homelife and not a half-life. If you are into looking over some snap points etc and then looking into a dds or texture path, then that would be enough. I can show you that in minutes max. What's up with the friend of Bill W in the tagline? That something, too?

Back in the day of TES3/Tribunal/Bloodmoon, it was a rage to have similar pics, but everyone was about the most serious, most brutal or most imposing one.
I have not seen another drunk, really.
And yes, being me, I had to be entirely the opposite of the general population, lol... XD

If you click the pic (oh look, a rhyme) it will take you to that site.

It's still in existence, which is quite something....

Back to the suit though, just tell me what I can do for you, brother.

Edited by Klipperken