The Shivering Isles

Twelvepak

Hello all. I bought Oblivion and the Shivering Isles way back when it first came out, played the heck out of it for a couple of months, then didn't play it for a few years. Now, after stumbling across this site, I've brought Oblivion back to life. I re-installed and dove right in learning how to install and run the many wonderful mods I've found here on this site. It's like playing a whole new game now. One problem I am having though is figuring out where to get The Shivering Isles now. I can't remember where I got it from origianlly, (I thought it was Direct2drive.com, but it's not on my record there, only Knights of the Nine), and I can't find anywhere that has it for sale. So, can someone please point me in the direction of where I might get the Isles again? If I have to buy it again, then so be it. There are many mods here I want to play that require it and I'm missing out on most of the best stuff this site has to offer because I can't find the Isles!!

If you have the Direct2Drive version you will have problems with some mods, especially those which use ONSE as it won't run with the D2D version of Oblivion. You may do well to buy the full Game of the Year version, or the Steam Deluxe version, and follow the recommended install guides (especially if on Vista or Windows 7)