CONTEST!!!

lidarian

I would like to see who could make the best "new and improved" madness armor, i must say i was a LITTLE dissapointed with madness, i want to see who can prove themselves worthy of dementia by creating a more demented madness armor,if i had a reward i would give one <besides cheese ,courtosy of sheogorath>. an armor of madness to strike fear into foes but keep the same idea of the original armor, and maybe the same color pallet, but more scary and demented,i will post a picture of just an idea of how it should look feel free to change everything about itt or make one exactly like it,NO SKIMPY ARMOR,MALE VERSION REQUIRED,FEMALE OPTIONAL(NOT SEXIST I JUST USE MALE) and for roberts 5,if female also then for HEGEC, thank you and feel free to run about in this armor if you made it, im not one of those people, and i dont care if you make it publically accesible,if you get in trouble for using others mods for this one i am not responsible, and make a light armor and heavy armor version(OPTIONAL), the look does not have to change,please someone attempt to make this, there are a lot of armor improvers out there, even for amber, but none for madness,

Mad God's Blessings, Lidarian.

P.S dont forget to keep the same idea as the original concept,(SHIELD IS OPTIONAL)

Suggestion - given the original Shivering Isles cover art, how about armour which is flesh coloured and covered with distorted screaming faces, possibly with stitched-up gashes and cuts on them? Add solid black eyes like an Iron Maiden cover art, or a fractal pattern on the eyes, or something equally disturbing... Then add bits of torture equipment or vicious looking piercings a little like the "Lord of the Rings" Orcs...Add a blood-coloured wet-looking background to the faces, and maybe hair still attached to the faces... and that'll be plenbty disturbing and mad. Edited by MarkInMKUK