REQUEST.....BEN 10 MOD

ravejackson

I really, really don't want to sound unfair here but I'm pretty sure that if you're at the age that watches Ben 10 and can actually take that show seriously then you're certainly not old enough to play something like New Vegas in the first place. I understand you're from Indonesia so I guess they don't take video games as seriously as the developed world...there's been cases of people in developing countries who kill one another over videogames even. It doesn't help when the politicians end up using these cases in their war on Videogames. Again, I don't mean to offend but I advise you to perhaps...not play this game anymore. There'd be quite a few Ben-10 games out there anyway, right? I mean, pretty much everything there is pirated and sold for cheap anyway.

Now I advise you to purchase some DVD's (or VCD's) of Beast Wars or Gargoyles or something so you can cleanse your mind.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...

Please note the date of the previous post, and see the Nexus "Terms of Service" about not resurrecting old threads. The primary reason is that the original thread participants are seldom still around, and it is unlikely that you have exactly the same setup. Details matter. Unsolved problems are usually due to vague descriptions of symptoms without any underlying details. And unless you are providing a definitive solution or significant new solid leads towards such a solution, it does not justify resurrecting an old thread. Even in the latter case you are better off starting your own thread and providing all the details requested in the wiki "How to ask for help" article.

-Dubious-