meshes don't stay at cs location

theuseless

I have altered the mesh at clutter/magesguild/crystalball.nif. I have stripped the base off it in nifskope using the remove branch function. I have also added glow maps.

So my problem is this: when I place these into the cs, in an exterior cell, they drop. When I look in the game, the spheres 'drift' out of place. In the interiors, the meshes are fine. It only seems to have problems outside. I placed light sources under them, and the orbs look fine until I sleep, at which point they stray. They don't move like an animation, just seem to drift to the ground level upon load.

If anybody can help me with this, it would be great,

theuseless

I haven't touched the collision. It is fine when indoors. The collision works fine on it. I have even tried placing objects below it. Now I can't even get them to show where I placed them so I could take a screenshot. This bugs. I'm going to just give up on the idea and find an alternative.

I made a sleeker workaround. Thank you for offering. What I really need is a way to get that awesome butcher knife file you made a while ago. I will send you a message soon when I (finally) make my castle public. I am finishing a couple of scripting features, pathing and artistic stuff. Thanks for all your help!