Why Anchorage DLC's T-51b has unlimit health?

ztz2019

I checked the DLC02ArmorPowerT51b by geck and found the health is extreme very high, but although I changed the health to 3, it was still no damage to the T-51b. And I can't find any clue from script.

So how to make an item have the no damage ability?

You might be confusing 2 different armors. The DLC02ArmorPowerT5 is the Winterized T-51b Power Armor in the game and it does have 9992000 health and thus degrades very slowly. The ArmorPowerT51b is the T-51b Power Armor in the game and has 2000 health. You might be wearing one set in the game, but changing the others in the GECK.

You might be confusing 2 different armors. The DLC02ArmorPowerT5 is the Winterized T-51b Power Armor in the game and it does have 9992000 health and thus degrades very slowly. The ArmorPowerT51b is the T-51b Power Armor in the game and has 2000 health. You might be wearing one set in the game, but changing the others in the GECK.

No, I've said DLC02ArmorPowerT51b has very high health but I change to 3 it still no damage, not the DLC02ArmorPowerT51bWasteland which has only 2000 health. You can try to reduce DLC02ArmorPowerT51b's health in geck or FO3edit for a test.

I just tested it. I changed the "DLC02ArmorPowerT51b" health to 3 in the GECK. I went into the game and used the console command "player.additem 01001F09 1" which gives me the "Winterized T-51b Power Armor" which is what the "DLC02ArmorPowerT51b" is called in the game. After taking a few hits from an enemy Plasma Rifle the Armor showed broken at 0. If it is not working for you then maybe it is the esp you made or another esp overwriting your esp.

I just tested it. I changed the "DLC02ArmorPowerT51b" health to 3 in the GECK. I went into the game and used the console command "player.additem 01001F09 1" which gives me the "Winterized T-51b Power Armor" which is what the "DLC02ArmorPowerT51b" is called in the game. After taking a few hits from an enemy Plasma Rifle the Armor showed broken at 0. If it is not working for you then maybe it is the esp you made or another esp overwriting your esp.

if so, maybe some other esp overwritting it. And is there a way to come true real unlimit health? Then how to let npc not really die but just sank into coma?

FOSE has a GetEquippedCurrentHealth and SetEquippedCurrentHealth command that might work. It should keep anything at 100% when it starts to take damage. If you set an NPC as essential they will faint for a period of time. You could make NPC's fall into a "permanent" coma with the SetUnconscious command. Something similar to the below, but with a little more or less depending on how it is used and where.

if MyNpcRef.GetKnockedState == 1
     Set MyNpcRef.SetUnconscious 1
endif

• 3 weeks later...

I know this is a little late. But all of the Anchorage equipment have two different versions - one for the sim, and one for the Wasteland that you get from the VSS Armory afterward. The Sim versions have insanely high health because there is no way to repair them in the simulation. The Wasteland versions have normal health, since it is possible to repair them the same as any other item.

In the case of the Winterized T51b the sim version is named DLC02ArmorPowerT51b, and the Wasteland version is named DLC02ArmorPowerT51bWasteland. So just be sure you have the right version.