Morrowind Major Lag!!!

Amazingchopin

You could make the distant static size a little larger. I usually have 100 or 150 myself.

IIRC the distant statics aren't very optimized in the version you're using.

Edited by Povuholo

You get 400 FPS when in interiors. I could only dream of such a thing. When I play Morrowind on AC MGE I can get around 10fps which playable but a little choppy. On battery I get 5fps even with MGE distant land disabled. Distance Statics I what causes the biggest FPS hit in MGE from my hours of testing different settings. And it makes sense why it effect you in exteriors. Look at my image and you will distant statics are low. And when I generated distant land I did default setting but I did include activators and water in interors and added a exeptions list. Edited by LegoManIAm94

You get 400 FPS when in interiors. I could only dream of such a thing. When I play Morrowind on AC MGE I can get around 10fps which playable but a little choppy. On battery I get 5fps even with MGE distant land disabled. Distance Statics I what causes the biggest FPS hit in MGE from my hours of testing different settings. And it makes sense why it effect you in exteriors. Look at my image and you will distant statics are low. And when I generated distant land I did default setting but I did include activators and water in interors and added a exeptions list.

Cell distance of 65? A bit much. :P

You get 400 FPS when in interiors. I could only dream of such a thing. When I play Morrowind on AC MGE I can get around 10fps which playable but a little choppy. On battery I get 5fps even with MGE distant land disabled. Distance Statics I what causes the biggest FPS hit in MGE from my hours of testing different settings. And it makes sense why it effect you in exteriors. Look at my image and you will distant statics are low. And when I generated distant land I did default setting but I did include activators and water in interors and added a exeptions list.

Cell distance of 65? A bit much. :P

I set my weather and distant land settings so it will be the same as in Oblivion except for the distant statics end distance. I would like to set them to 34.8 to 35.0 but my PC cannot handle it. Here are my weather settings. And the distant static end distance settings are just good enough for any kind of weather except for clear, coudy, or overcast. And I perfer to play Morrowind when it is raining, ashstorm, snow or blizzard settings.

Did you make land meshes and land textures at low? Because you got much better frame rate than I do. And what exeption list did you use?

Yes, I did the Land Textures and Meshes at low, but if I set it higher then it would take around 50 minutes to finish the loading in MGE.

It takes a ridiculously long time to finish the hole MGE "Distant Land File Creation Wizard" process!

Try turning off the fog

Edit: And the hardware shader

Legoman: Turn down your draw distance to less than 25. Yours is way too high

I did turn off the fog and hardware shader, but it still lags as hell!! Even when I set the Textures/Meshes to Vey Low :confused: