Just reinstalled, here we go AGAIN

enkianderos

Hey guys. Just starting up install number 5. I have run the FCOM gauntlet a few times in years past and I just reinstalled yesterday. (Just a preface on my user experience I guess..)

Anyways, last time I did a full modding I had worked out a method to use any underwear I wanted and they would autoequip when I removed armor.

The way they I did this was by using an underwear replacer mod (which I cant find for the life of me) that had the script built in to auto equip one of a series of underwear when you unequipped your armor.

I went into the script in the CS and redirected the mod to equip the textures for the underwear I actually wanted (Tona's)

Thing is, I cant find the original mod I altered and was hoping someone could help.

From what I remember, it gave you a series of items (that had the script attached in the CS) that linked to the specific textures. When you "equipped" them in the equipment menu they would stay highlighted at all times, whether you were wearing armor or not (kind of like an amulet). I believe it had 5 or 6 different "bikini" style underwear, with various textures. There was a furry one, a snakeskin kinda thing, red, blue,black,etc

All of the underwear stuff on nexus is just recolors of the default underwear, or items that unequip themselves when you put on something else.

Thanks in advance.

If you find yourself tinkering with mods a lot, give mTES4 a try for the inevitable reinstalls. You can easily run multiple configs and setups, and try new mods without borking your current installation Edited by MarkInMKUK

• 4 weeks later...

If you find yourself tinkering with mods a lot, give mTES4 a try for the inevitable reinstalls. You can easily run multiple configs and setups, and try new mods without borking your current installation

Sorry for the late reply. Sounds awesome, I will give it a look.

Thanks