Out Of Context Mods (Or Screenshots)

Deleted1217574User

So, I'm currently planning out another D&D campaign. In the past, I've used screenshots of different Oblivion mods in said campaign, as a way to provide pretty visuals without too much work ('cause I can't draw at all). So, I was wondering, can anyone recommend some good mods or screenshots that might be good for this? For example, The Lost Spires could make an interesting plot. Or I once used the "cover girl" for a race mod as the picture for an NPC. Anything like that.

Thanks in advance; Links are greatly appreciated.

LOL... we have been using chargen to make our characters faces in D&D (of course using Beautiful People ++) however Oblivion seems to be very un-d&d like in look and system, so apart from some dungeon set scenes, some caves, and some land vista, i would not use it. I did get some quest ideas though... The dream quest is especially Ravenloftian :) As is Hackdirt.

There are some mods that may fit. Coldstone is a nice frontier town with some grit to it. Some of the Valenwood stuff looks more inspired by Tolkien than by Elder Scrolls lore. And obviously there is the Viconia De'Vir saga (which as a fellow D&D player/master i will not have to explain to you as to why it is of importance ;)

But apart from that i would say Dragon Age is actually of more use...