Defcon in singleplayer

The Dark Brother

Has anyone bought Defcon, the Nuclear War RTS, for singleplayer mode? Is the AI good enough to warrant singleplayer purchase, I can't do multiplayer, as I have a monthly cap of 5gb on my broadband. Is there a way to play two player games on the same PC?

Has anyone here played it in singleplayer mode?

EDIT: Merged posts. Please don't bump, it's not allowed on these forums. Thanks.

- Switch

I've played the demo in singleplayer, and it was fine. I found it a bit easy, though it might just be me.

It wouldn't really be worth buying for singleplayer games only, though- it won't last long before it starts to get boring.

I see your point, but it is the sort of game that you'd get out for months afterwards every now and then for some quick nuclear satisfaction, isn't it eh??

Also, in the demo, you've only got one enemy to worry about...

I've played the demo in singleplayer, and it was fine. I found it a bit easy, though it might just be me.

It wouldn't really be worth buying for singleplayer games only, though- it won't last long before it starts to get boring.

I see your point, but it is the sort of game that you'd get out for months afterwards every now and then for some quick nuclear satisfaction, isn't it eh??

Also, in the demo, you've only got one enemy to worry about...

Maybe, but if your only going to play it in singleplayer, it still isn't worth paying the full retail price for. Wait until you can get it preowned for a few quid before you buy it.

Archived