Anyone Want to make a castle

Kerryr

please i have atempted this but im stuck so i would like some one to make it 4 me :)

I would like this castle to be split into 7 sections;(Interiors) The Great Hall, East Wing, West Wing

Basement, Towers (Extrior) Dock, Lower Town and Beach.

For the Interiror i world like a:

Library(a lot of book and include some skill books)

Armory(Put weapons on racks and armor and stuff p.s i love glass armor)

Barracks(19 Beds in the bedroom, a privet room for the captain, and a comman room)

Treasury(A NPC that looks like an accountent and make it look like a office)

Display Room( Lots of cases and shelves)

Kitchen(Fire, Cuboards filled to the brim with food)

Wine cellar(all the wines and a lots of barrells and a few of those large barrels)

Dungeon(6 cells with a room that leads off of the jail to the jailros quarters)

Master Bedroom (Make it look very luxaries)

Maidens Room (Very pretty with lots of flowers and stuuf like that)

Vampire Lair(make it look darkish with blood and stuff, add a eternal sleeping person for feeding

Mages Room(make it look magic with lots of potions and poisens and alcehmy stuff)

Training room (dummies targets ect...)

Ball Room(big room with a dance floor, stage and snack table/0

Great Hall( 2x Thrones and doors leading of to the other wings and towers amd basement)

Transport Room (add doors leading off to all of the castles and to the ic palace)

also to all the fighters and mages guilds)

Servants Quarters (make it look dull and add x?

Companions Quarters (make it look fancy but not ass good as the master bedroom)

Torture Chamber (NPC who will never die in a room full of blood)

Bank ( like the mod Bank Of Cyrodill only in the castle)

Lots of Statues indoors

Shops (weapon,armor and jewlrey and cloths)

Indoor Pool (make it look ok)

Extereror

All the Daedric Shrines

Portal To the SI

Moat and Bailey Around the castle

Stables

Dock

Pirate Ship

Statues

Farm

Inn

18 Houses in the lower town

Blacksmith

wall around the intier city and lower town

NPC's

19 Guards wearing Glass Armor

1 Captain Guard Elven Armor

1 Assasain Shroud Armour

Banker

Smith

3/4 Shop owners

Librarian

6 Pirates

Eternal Sleeping person

2 Cooks

8 Servants placed Throughout the castle

Argonian that never dies in the torture chamber

5 prisoners

1 Jailor

Also make several secret passages in the castle and 1 through a empty jail cell into one of the houses of the lower town

A few comments:

Where in Cyrodiil do you want to put this castle/town? You'll need to make sure it integrates with the landscape wherever you site it, so that's an important decision. Compatibility with things like Better Cities and Unique Landscapes is also an important point.

Transport doors - you'll need to define each and every place they end up, as you would presumably want them to work in reverse too (it could be a long walk back otherwise), so pick unused doors in each and every destination - or every destination without a door will need to have one added.

Portal to the SI - you therefore have to make it dependent on SI being installed - or have to have a handler than scripts things to that connection doesn't even TRY to exist for a non-SI setup.

NPCs - define EXACTLY what each one is doing every day for a week - the modders will need that information to write AI scripts.

To define this mod well enough for someone(s) to take it on, you're going to need to put in a lot of work yourself. Draw up your castle plans and town plan, work out where each and every passage goes from/to, design walls that would be thick enough to fit a passage into, think about relative heights of structures, think about where water will come from for the moat, etc. As you're thinking of a dock, maybe a self-contained new island would be sensible, just off the coast - but then where do you get fresh water from? You have umpteen NPCs so you need to define each one properly - where they live, what they do, who they talk to, where they walk and at what times of day. Otherwise you might as well have a heap of console codes to do the npc functions and save several man-months of work.

Whatever some one else makes, it will never be exactly what you have envisioned. If you could do the basic castle, then ask for help with specific things such as scripts, AI, doors, placement of items etc. it will be just as you imagined, and not like someone else decided to make it. :thumbsup: