New and Excited!

AddisonH

I've got 2 games that Nexus has.. Morrowind and Dragon Age Origins

And heard they've got mods here from a friend and am excited to try those mods out :P

Is there a way that you have to install the mod into the game? There are instructions on how to do that right? :O

Anyways, I am glad to be here and hope to get to meet some people here ^_^ Seems like an interesting community :)

I've just gotten Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition so can't wait to start playing it!

By the way I'm Addison and I do love to play as many RPGs as I can find including MMORPGs :P

I spend most of my time doing that.. but soon I'll be training as a chef at a job center which has dorms so I'll be away from home for 8-12 months but hopefully they will let me bring my laptop ;)

Ok you all well I'll stop here but feel free to reply ^_^

I may reply back to you :P

Edited by AddisonH

I've got 2 games that Nexus has.. Morrowind and Dragon Age Origins

And heard they've got mods here from a friend and am excited to try those mods out :P

Is there a way that you have to install the mod into the game? There are instructions on how to do that right? :O

Anyways, I am glad to be here and hope to get to meet some people here ^_^ Seems like an interesting community :)

I've just gotten Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition so can't wait to start playing it!

By the way I'm Addison and I do love to play as many RPGs as I can find including MMORPGs :P

I spend most of my time doing that.. but soon I'll be training as a chef at a job center which has dorms so I'll be away from home for 8-12 months but hopefully they will let me bring my laptop ;)

Ok you all well I'll stop here but feel free to reply ^_^

I may reply back to you :P

Welcome to these great sites friend :). For installing mods: here's a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oSKeklPa70Y

Greetings! Here, have some SPAM:

http://www.bruceongames.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Spam-a-tin-of.jpg :D

Welcome to the family. I'm sure you'll fit right in. :yes:

Cheers,

IndorilTheGreat