The bonuses of being a bad guy in fallout new vegas

megamagition

Well the best part of joining the gangers is that I use Jeans Sky Diving as a safe house. There are some gangers that live just next to it.

Also, in the mission I fought the Law, is one of my favourite missions, you get to betray the gangers and have a full out assault between ncr and powder gangers. Really fun mission, also getting ncr full control practically wiping out the gangers. (you must be accepted by them before you start the mission)

But other than those 2 reasons. The gangers are some annoying bastards.

I'd rather be liked by Goodsprings because chet gives you a free deck of caravan cards which is critical to earn lots of money.

Yeah, well my saves got wiped like three times, and all those times I was generally a good guy, so I thought why not try the bad guy route, but I'm probably too much of a pussy, so I'll probably go the good route once more. So If my aligment(can't remember how it's called in game) is regenade or even more evil, will it affect how people react to me? Or it will only set what kind of companions I can have?

Well if you go legion "evil" then some human companions are out of the question Cass and Raul I THINK are ok, E-DE is fine and maybe Rex... and Lilly.

But Boone, Arcade and Veronica will leave you in time.

Cass has some rather not nice comments about the Legion, I believe she won't stay either. I don't think any female in NV would be ok with Legion, since the only place for a woman is as a slave. It also doesn't make any sense for a female Courier to join up with the Legion, it's waaay OOC.

I've compete vegas about 7 times. The best way I figured out to complete the game is to first get idolised by NCR then go independent with yes man. Legion sucked coz everywhere I went the ncr would find me ...and there is more ncr turf than Legion.

I've compete vegas about 7 times. The best way I figured out to complete the game is to first get idolised by NCR then go independent with yes man. Legion sucked coz everywhere I went the ncr would find me ...and there is more ncr turf than Legion.

I tried that once, being legion and being hated by NCR, but after I got my first NCR body armor that solved a lot of troubles I had. The worst problem I had was that the NCR rangers are a lot harder than the Legion Assassins, but after my first encounter with NCR rangers I upgraded that NCR body armor to a nice set of NCR ranger armor, and it came with cool shades and a hat! :D

Doesn't solve all your problems but you can travel around most NCR territory in disguise and not get hassled by the regulars.

I tried that once, being legion and being hated by NCR, but after I got my first NCR body armor that solved a lot of troubles I had. The worst problem I had was that the NCR rangers are a lot harder than the Legion Assassins, but after my first encounter with NCR rangers I upgraded that NCR body armor to a nice set of NCR ranger armor, and it came with cool shades and a hat! :D

Doesn't solve all your problems but you can travel around most NCR territory in disguise and not get hassled by the regulars.

Traveling around in faction outfits wipe your reputation though. That's the thing that sucks...

• 1 month later...