Pre order DLCs

Raella69

Does anyone know the mod that changes the way the preorder DLC works so you do not get it right off the bat? The game becomes too easy that way and honestly I don't like carrying that s*** around that early in the game. Thanks!

get the mod that allows them to be deactivated

That is not at all what I wanted. I don't want to turn the mods off but I want to get them later. I recall a mod that added the items to the game without giving them to you upfront.

Use a mod manager, untck them and keep them from loading. Then when you are ready for them, turn em back on and there you go!

Once again, I know there is a mod that places the DLC items in various locations in the game as opposed to just giving them to you. Does anyone, anyone know what I'm talking about?

changes the way the preorder DLC works so you do not get it right off the bat?

I don't want to turn the mods off but I want to get them later

Sounds like you want to turn them off for me.

Do you mean you want the quests to start later?

I know there is a mod that places the DLC items in various locations in the game as opposed to just giving them to you

There is two DLCs. Seriously, you are going to have to start articulating and explaining yourself much better. We aren't mind readers so when you say "is there a way to stop the DLC from working right off the bat" why are you surprised when nobody understands what you are talking about. Spell out which DLC and what you want to occur later.

Which DLC gives you items when you first load it anyway?

Oh for the love of god, does anyone know what pre-order means? When you pre-ordered the game, you got some exclusive content that you download to use; THE CARAVAN PACK, THE MERCENARY PACK, ETC ETC ETC! I know there is other DLC but I clearly said PRE ORDER, to which no one seems to f***ing understand what that means! …………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………… Anyways, now that I am more calm, for those of you who understand what I'm talking about, "Where is the mod that makes the pre order DLC placed in the world instead of just handing it to you?"

If that isn't clear, this s***'s gonna get real.

Edited by Raella69

I did a pretty extensive search also, didnt find anything here or elsewhere... Honestly, I just turn them off and then turn on the one I think I may use when I think I need it.