Pre order DLCs

Raella69

I did a pretty extensive search also, didnt find anything here or elsewhere... Honestly, I just turn them off and then turn on the one I think I may use when I think I need it.

You have more than one :blink:

Classic Pack, Tribal Pack, Mercenary Pack, Caravan Pack. Ya, theres more than one!

I did a pretty extensive search also, didnt find anything here or elsewhere... Honestly, I just turn them off and then turn on the one I think I may use when I think I need it.

You have more than one :blink:

Classic Pack, Tribal Pack, Mercenary Pack, Caravan Pack. Ya, theres more than one!

Yeah but unless you pre ordered it 4 times you may have got them illegaly is what I'm saying which isn't really allowed on this forum, you may have them legitimately but i'd be careful what you say because i've seen people get banned for saying they have got all the pre order packs, just a heads up

Edited by GuerillaWarlord

Unless it was a fubar by the vendor, I do have them legally. I had huge problems getting my pre-ordered copy of NV. I'll have to go dig up my receipts and the email train I had with Customer Service over it.

Edit: I have the Mercenary pack and the Classic Pack, I do not have Tribal and Caravan. I originally pre-ordered the CE from BB, and they screwed my order up horribly. To make up for it they gave me a $20 coupon and a code for their Mercenary pack. I then went over and bought it from the GameStop that literally 4 blocks from my house.

That aside, its still just as easy to turn off what ever pre-order pack you have and turn it on when you want it. I literally never use it since I have a ton of my own mods and gear in the game.

Edited by Sunnie

Thats fine then I just thought I should tell you incase you get banned for it but it's sorted now.

but also on topic I agree with you there doesnt need to be a mod for it as everyone has different packs or none at all and the items are pretty useless after a while anyway

Eh, I was hoping to have to go out and find them. I too have more than one of the pre-orders, as I got them from all of the places. Conveniently all of my games had the disk problem where the disk was blank so I had to use steam, and I returned all but one for my money and got to keep the DLC codes. Feelsgoodman.

• 2 weeks later...