OOO 1.33

iMaCuLaTe1

Is there a special load order for this? Or does anyone know if any of these mods conflict with one another?

I installed...

1) Unofficial Oblivion patch v3.2.0

2) DarN UI 1.3.2

3) Unique Landscapes 1.6.5

4) Natural Environments 1.0

5) OOO v1.33 (tried to anyways)

When I try to install OOO using OBMM it says one of the mods I have installed conflicts with OOO. Does it actually conflict or am I doing the load order incorectly? Thanks.

OOO is parttially a replacer. Any changed mesh, or altered behaviour, is by definition a "conflict". Therefore I'd be very worried if it DIDN'T conflict with your installation.

That same conflict, of course, means it's a pain to remove if you want to revert to vanilla Oblivion afterwards. I back up my Vanilla setup with mTES4 manager before I install anything major.

Ok thanks. So far OOO seems to be pretty cool even though it's pretty shitty to be a lower level in this mod. However, I can see how in the late game it will be better than the original Oblivion (I'm hoping).

One thing i've noticed so far though is that your fatigue drops REALLY quickly as a stealth marksmen character. Is that just because I'm a low level? Or is that just how the mod is? If you know I'd appreciate the help. Thanks.