For a Few Poses More Not Working

jallard

Hi,

I have installed "For a Few Poses More," but no matter how I try I cannot get them to work. I have tried every conceivable combination of said codes and still nothing works. I have followed the directions to the letter, as well. Still, nothing. Can anyone assist? Thank you.

Hey there,

which instructions did you follow? Most important thing is, that you FIRST enter third person camera ("F") and THEN type "tfc" into the console. After that just type "player.playidle fxx" (xx= number of the pose).

Sorry if you already did this. If it still won't work, did you drop the files into the apprpriate folders?

Edited by SariDecember

Hey there,

which instructions did you follow? Most important thing is, that you FIRST enter third person camera ("F") and THEN type "tfc" into the console. After that just type "player.playidle fxx" (xx= number of the pose).

Sorry if you already did this. If it still won't work, did you drop the files into the apprpriate folders?

Fire and foremost, the directions that I have been following are directly from the description page, For a few Poses More, as follows:

How to use

------------

1. Choose Third person view. Open console, and type."tfc" (Without quotes) and close the console.

2. In tfc mode, click on your character or any npc. A reference name must appears in the top of the screen.

3. Type: playidle "f00" to "f170" (without quotes)

4. To reset a pose type: playidle "reset" (Without quotes)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't realize that you had to hit the "F" key first? I assumed that if you were standing behind or in front of the PC that you were already in third person. I have been playing video games for years and never knew you had to hit "F" to be in 3rd person? I guess I am the fool after all?!?

I just tried what you suggested. I hit the "F" key first, which takes me away from the PC, so you can't left click on it to select it. I typed in "tfc" followed by "Player.playidle f162": Nothing. Not a goddamn thing happened. It isn't working for me.

I just tried what you suggested. I hit the "F" key first, which takes me away from the PC, so you can't left click on it to select it. I typed in "tfc" followed by "Player.playidle f162": Nothing. Not a goddamn thing happened. It isn't working for me.

Sorry if this sounds a bit clumsy but, did you bring up the console first by pressing the "^" key (the one next to the number 1 in the top left corner on your keyboard?

Sorry if this sounds a bit clumsy but, did you bring up the console first by pressing the "^" key (the one next to the number 1 in the top left corner on your keyboard?

Of course I use the tilde. How else are you going to into the console? But, you cannot key hit the f key while your in the console. I use my wheel on my mouse to get into what i think is 3rd person. Then I access the console type in tfc: left clink on the PC or NPC and then type in the Player.playidle f162, for example. I have also tried the TFIK, as well. It just isn't working.

Incidentally, when I am playing FNV and try to access the poses it all works -- with the exception that I have to type in Player.playidle reset 4 times to get out of it.

Okay, now it's getting kinda complicated. I suppose you checked the mods name in fallout launcher/data files!?

in case you type player.playidle blabla you don't have to click on your player character. Maybe you should try this!?

Okay, now it's getting kinda complicated. I suppose you checked the mods name in fallout launcher/data files!?

in case you type player.playidle blabla you don't have to click on your player character. Maybe you should try this!?

Well, I haven't the foggiest notion how or why, but I just had it working for 4 different poses.

Here's what i did:

1.) In third person after opening the console, I typed in "TFIK," followed by "TFC" and left clicking on PC: and, hit enter.

2.) Typed in "Player.playidle f162 (148, 133, and 109) and hit enter; and, exited out of the console. There she was in the pose that I had selected.

Now the kicker of course is the same problem that I have with FNV. I had to type the follwing 4 time get get back to normal"

3.) "TFIK" > "TFC > Left click on PC > "Player.playidle reset."

There is no other way for me to get back to normal playing view. Now, the question is, why would that be different from the way in which you do it on your system? Does it have to do with ones's computer or the game itself? My game, however unfortunate, is a downloaded version from Direct2Drive, that awful gaming site.

In closing, I want to thank you for your assistance. It was most appreciated. I was all but ready to give up --because my lack of patience for troubleshooting computer and software technology.

Sure thing, you're welcome!

Be sure to check out all of lost riders and backsteppos pose mods, they cover almost everything one could need for taking screenshots.

If you should miss a pose or have a request for a certain pose, feel free to contact me agein. I'm doing poses myself and I'm currently trying to gather enough poses together to release my own pose mod asap. Take a look at my fo3nexus page to get an impression what I've done so far if you like!

Greetz *Sari