Looking for a large cave Interior

Zombyfied

Hi, amateur modder here. What I've decided to do in my next mod is build a house that is underground, using the Jacobstown Lodge, or something of that caliber. My only problem is finding a cave large enough to have such a large inhabitant. What I did was: I went to Find Text, typed in 'cave', and then looked at all of the cells. Most were low ceiling dungeons such as the nightstalker cave. My problem is that I am not able to find the cave of that size. Would anyone have any suggestions as to which cave I could use? All suggestions appreciated, even ones that suggest I move the house to a more suitable location.. ABOVE ground. :laugh:

Are you planning on putting the house inside of a vanilla cave? I would strongly recommend that you just build your own cave system, that way it can be any size that you want. If you do build your own cave system, personally, I would use the entrance to a Vault (the undergroud beggining with the Vault door in it).

you have to use the EpicCaveWall tile set for large caves.

If you do not wish to create a unique cave I can say that you are more than welcome just to use one of the levels Ive made.

I have made some 100+ levels, http://www.newvegasnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=40531, one of the levels in it is called "lucky38HavenCaveSystem" you can use that as a template, just open the mod without marking it as active, duplicate the cell, and then save the file as anyting and use it.

Just a suggestion, it would be easier then making on yourself.