ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Vran armor mod

Marcvss

Hi there,

I was wondering if anybody likes the idea and is willing to create a mod for the Vran armor plus the Elder blood set.

Since a mod was created that gives you acces to these items in act I, and obviously all items together make a complete set, this will be the armor that (atleast I) will have Geralt wear for the entire game.

But I just do not like the colours of it. I just hate it being red and to top it off it has a green(!!!!) belt!?

The appearance of the armor itself I do like very much, I just miss it having a hood.

So to cut a long story short.

I'd like the armor to be black and white, for example the Elder blood gauntlets overall black and the markings on it in white etc etc...

And a hood added that is coloured the same way as the gauntlets with the same type of markings on it.

Thanks in advance to anyone that is willing to give this a go!!!

Cheers.

Edited by Marcvss

Here's a WIP Vran set with Elder Blood boots and gauntlets, black scabbards and belt to match. I'll tweak it a bit more before releasing but it's fully functional and can check it if you want. Comments appreciated.

http://www.witchernexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=68

It's still hidden, but already sounds ace!!!

Any chance of adding a hood to the armor?

Try now. I haven't figured out how hoods are attached to the the rest of the armor. Working on it.

Edit: I was hoping the hoods are attached to armor like belts. Unfortunately is seems they're integral parts of each armor model, which I won't be able to modify until someone cracks th w2ent files.

Edited by hismastersvoice

WOW that looks so much better already!!!!

Are you doing the trousers and pauldrons aswell?

Really nice work, I really like the black belt and scabbards! :thumbsup:

Edit; Damn shame about the hood. Well atleast you gave it a shot!

Really appreciate it!

Can't wait for you to finish the armor.

Cheers!

Edited by Marcvss

I think I never found the Elder Blood trousers, so I don't really know how they look and which xmb I should modify. If you can get me a screenshot, I'll try to find them.

Pauldrons appear have a specific shader that I can't modify at this point. That's why they retain the coppery sheen.

I think I never found the Elder Blood trousers, so I don't really know how they look and which xmb I should modify. If you can get me a screenshot, I'll try to find them.

Pauldrons appear have a specific shader that I can't modify at this point. That's why they retain the coppery sheen.

The trousers are grey and red striped, but I'll see what I can do about that screenshot. :thumbsup: